21

-y/n's p.o.v-

The guys decide to sleep together in seungwoo's room. I come to my room because I'm the only girl.

-seungyoun's pov-

I'm hugging y/n the whole time lol. I smirk at wooseok and he smirks at me back because he knows the "truth".

Time skip

Yohan and hangyul left with seungwoo hyung to prepare the bed. Y/n already went to her room.

I'm still sitting on the couch, using my phone.

"So... how was it?" Wooseok asked.

"How was what?" I pretended like I didn't know anything.

"Y/n? Hug?" Wooseok played along.

"What hug?" I still didn't give him the answer he wanted.

"Forget it, i'll go hug her and feel her myself if you don't wanna tell me," wooseok said.

I glared at him.

"What?" He acted innocent all of sudden.

"I feel warm when I hug her, her soft skin makes me wanna hug her even more," i said.

"Ewww you sound like a pervert," wooseok made a disgusted face  and i glared at him once again.

"You should thank me for coming up with such an idea!" Said, wooseok.

"Yeah yeah whatever thanks," I rolled my eyes at him and he rolled his eyes back. Hahaha what a copy cat.

-Morning-

School day again! We're still at seungwoo hyung's house. We brought our uniforms and stuff with us so we begin to get ready for school.

"Oh, i made pancake for all of us, have some before you leave," seungwoo said.

He's in the kitchen with a spatula in his hand. He's wearing a pink apron lol. Such a wife material.

We sit down and begin to eat.

"Where's y/n?" I asked when I noticed she wasn't here.

"She'll come soon, oh there she is! Y/n come! Have some pancakes !" Seungyoun Called.

She come and take a seat beside hangyul.

-y/n's Pov-

While I was eating, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up only to see seungyoun had his eyes fixed on me. Last night's event rushed through my mind so I started to blush madly.

The way he hugged me... wtf! Stop!

We finished our breakfast.

"I'll drop you guys off, you big babies," seungwoo said whike twirling his car's key.

We get into his car. I sit in the front sit next to seungwoo, who is a driver.

Yohan hangyul wooseok and seungyoun sit In the back seat.

...
..

We have arrived at school. Our classmates look shocked because they see me enter the classroom with these 4 boys.

I ignore them and just walk straight to my table.

"Why is that slut walking with your man, yuna-yah?" Sumin asked yuna.

Everyone can hear it clearly.

"Did she seduce them? What a slut..." Hana joined.

They keep talking shit about me

"Oii shut up will ya? You mad that seungyoun chooses Y/N who is a new girl instead of you?" Wooseok said while giving them an annoyed face.

I looked at him with a surprised face because:
1, He actually stands up for me
2, Why did he say "seungyoun choose me instead of yuna?"

My heart goes boom boom when I think about the last sentence. Seungyoun just glared at wooseok for involving his name in mine and yuna's problem.

They were going to respond to wooseok but the teacher comes so they just shut up.

"Okay class, halloween is approaching, do you know our school will held an event next week?" Mr.Kim announced.

Everyone hyped up when they heard the word "event,".

"So we'll celebrate Halloween together on friday next week which is 9 days from now, i'll hand you the schedule so you can read it yourself, I'm too lazy to explain it to you all, L-O-L" Mr.Kim continued. Did he just spell LOL?

He handed each one of us a paper with time table and infos printed on it.

Halloween Event
Date: Friday
Time: 7:00pm - 12:00pm
Location: School
Time table
8:00pm - 9:00pm : Movie Time
Location: School hall
All students need to be there.

____

Everyone starts to ask their friends stuff like
"Are you coming or not?"
"What are you going to dress as?"
Blah blah blah

I don't think I will join. I have no friend. Joining those kind of event alone is weird and awkward.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. (Someone behind me tap my shoulder)

I turn around and see seungyoun looking at me. Right he sits behind me. His hand is in the air as if he's about to tap me again.

Wait...

He tapped me?!

Holy cow!

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"you...coming?"

...