4

"Seungwoo hyung?"

We looked up. My eyes widened I didn't expect to see him here. I averted my gaze to Seungwoo, he had a smile on his face. He looked so happy.

Did they know each other?

"Seungyoun-ah~ it's been a while,"

What?

Seungyoun looked at me and Seungwoo.

"Didn't know you're on a date with your girlfriend," i almost choked on my drink when i heard his statement. We weren't a thing!

"Oh no no don't misunderstand us, she's my cousin," Seungwoo clarified.

"Y/N this is Cho Seungyoun, one of my best buddies and Seungyoun, this is Y/N,"

"I already knew her,"

Seungwoo looked at seungyoun, we were surprised by his plain answer. He turned his attention to me once again

"You know each other?"

I nodded my head "we are in the same class,"

Seungwoo smiled
"My baby cousin and my friends? In the same class? That's heaven! Take care of her for me seungyoun-ah oh do you wanna join us?"

Seungyoun shook his head and said "I'll get going then, bye hyung,"

-
-
-

I asked seungwoo the first question that popped in my head after seungyoun left.

"How do you guys know each other?"

"I don't know we just became friends all of sudden, seungyoun wooseok yohan and hangyul are my best friends, they respect me a lot because I'm older than them,"

"That seungyoun guy... is he always like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like umm you know his face umm cold? Stoic? And doesn't talk much,"

"Do you know Woodz Town?"

"Well yeah, that's the place where i'll go,"

"His parents own that town,"

His words surprised me, I didn't expect seungyoun would be this rich.

"But what does it have to do with his personality?"

"Seungyoun is handsome and rich, A lot of girls want him well more like his money but no one dared to approach him because he keep wearing that stoic expression on his face, Hmmm for what I remember, more than 10 people got kicked out of school because they offended him,"

Oh so that explained why seungyoun always looked so cold. He wanted peace.