7

"What do you think you're doing Kwon Hyunbin..."

Someone came! I quickly look at the voice owner and to my surprise it's Cho Seungyoun!

He comes just in time!

I quickly push hyunbin away and wipe my tears.

"What do you think?" Hyunbin asked seungyoun   but seungyoun didn't reply so he continued saying disgusting stuff.

"You think we were study math here? Of course I was trying to get in her pants, wanna join?" Hyunbin smirk

"Disgusting," seungyoun muttered but i still heard it.

He come closer to us. he grabs my hand while his eyes are still throwing dagger to hyunbin then we leave the scene.

Where is he taking me to? I'm in a deep thought and don't realize that our hands are still linked together.

We arrived at the restaurant that the girls told me about.

All the students are here, they're looking at us with wide eyes as if they're

All the students are here, they're looking at us with wide eyes as if they're... shocked?

Seungyoun let go of my hand and look at me with no expression on his face. What's wrong with him he helped me from that bad guy now he acts as if I'm a bad guy here although I'm a girl.

"S-seungy-" before i could say something he quickly left. I couldn't even say thank you *sigh*

I look around to see if there's any sign of minjoo yiren sihyeon or nayeon and yep there they are, with shocked face just like other students.

What?

"What was that?" Minjoo was the first one to break the silence.

"What was what?" I asked with confused face.

"That,"

"Oh... it's nothing," I answered calmly

"Y/N TELL US! ARE YOU 2 DATING?!" Yiren asked with shocked face.

I looked at her weirdly

"No, He was just helping me,"

"H-Help you?" Nayeon dropped her fork on the plate.

"W-why?" I started to get scared when they behave like this. Not even the student who looked at me like that, even the staff seem to be so surprised.

"Y/N you really have no idea, this is the first time we all see him with a girl, to be exact, HELP A GIRL, MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT GIRL IS YOU!" Sihyeon said.

"what did he help you with?" Yiren asked.

"Oh... uhh i kinda got lost on my way here so yeah he helped me." I lied.

"Really? That's rare. He's never helped someone before... heck he didn't care if a kid got bullied in front of him,"

Really? Seungyoun is that heartless? But why did he help me?

.........

-Seungyoun Pov-

I'm sitting on the bench while my idiotic friends are busy playing with the animal in the field but i left my phone in the hotel room so i have to go back and take it.

I was in a calm state but the sigh in front of me ruined my mood.

Y/n is pinned to the wall by that asshole Hyunbin.

"What do you think you're doing kwon hyunbin..." i asked while glaring at him.

"You think we were study math here? Of course I was trying to get in her pants, wanna join?" He replied with a smirk.

I really wanna kill that bastard but I'd go to jail if i did that.

Y/n quickly push him away and wipe her tears. She looks so fragile i just wanna protect her lol but that doesn't sound like me.

Normally I'd ignore people even if they're in this kind of situation but y/n... why am I helping her now? Maybe because seungwoo hyung asked me to take care of her.

I grab her hand and take her to the restaurant. Everybody look at us with shocked expression.

Fuck

I let go of her hand and look at her coldly.

She ruined my image!

I left her before she could say anything.