Treason

ARD SKELLIGE - Skellige Isles

"Do you have any idea who can be the traitor?" Geralt asked Triss when they were looking at everyone in the hall.
"I really don't know but I have my suspicion.. Fringilla Vigo.. She knew about Ciri.." Triss was honest.
"Then come to ask her now." Geralt said strictly.
"Geralt, we're not sure yet." Triss looked at him seriously.
"Triss, every minute when we're just talking, they can be closer to Ciri. Vilgefortz can have many people here who are working for him." Geralt was serious. He then started searching for Fringilla, when he spotted her he went towards her. Triss followed him.
Fringilla was talking to other sorceresses.
"Excuse me, can I have a word with you." Geralt faked his smile. He was trying to be polite but he didn't know how long he'll handle to pretend it. Fringilla turned to him and raised her eyebrow. Triss stood up next to him.
"Oh.. you must be Yennefer's puppy if I'm not mistaken.." Fringilla smiled sarcastically. Geralt didn't answer on her comment. In that moment he wanted to slap her but he was trying to stay calm.
"Hi Triss.." Fringilla looked at her. Geralt wanted to say something but Triss was faster.
"May I ask you Fringilla, do you know why is Vilgefortz here? If I'm not mistaken this should be just a private banquet." Triss gave her suspicious look. She wanted to see her reaction.
"No, I don't know it. Do you think that I'm the one who invited him here?" Fringilla gave her angry look. Geralt couldn't be silent anymore.
"I will give you one simple question. Are you working for him or not?" Geralt said angrily. He had enough of these secrets.
"Are you insane?! I'm working only for Nilfgaard." Fringilla raised her voice. Almost all mages looked at them because they started doing a big noise. Suddenly someone interrupted them.

"The famous Geralt of Rivia.." Vilgefortz said with laughing when he came towards them. Everyone turned to him. Geralt could kill him with his eyes.
"At your place I wouldn't open your mouth on me anymore." Geralt warned him.
"I've known many things about you Geralt but threatening doesn't belong to them." Vilgefortz said calmly.
"Are you kidding now?" Geralt raised his voice.
"Am I looking like this?" Vilgefortz raised his eyebrow. Geralt couldn't control himself anymore. He came closer to him and he immediately caught his throat. Vilgefortz made painful sighed.
"Geralt.. don't!" Triss warned him. Geralt pretended like he didn't hear her.
"Think about what will you say next to me because your life depends on it now." Geralt told him angrily. He was looking into Vilgefortz's eyes and he wanted to choke him at that moment.
"What is going on here?!" Tissaia raised her voice when she came towards them. Then she spotted them.
"Vilgefortz? What are you doing here?" Tissaia was surprised.
"I'm asking the same question.." Geralt didn't let his eyes from him. Tissaia understood Geralt's reaction.
"I invited him.. because Cirilla should be here tonight." Sheala de Tancarville appeared behind their back. Everybody looked confused at her. Triss mouth almost fell open.
"You? Why?" Tissaia didn't understand. She didn't expect it.
"She has Elder Blood and I have the same interests as Vilgefortz.." Sheala said calmly.
"You're traitor!" Triss told her angrily. Sheala just laughed and shaked her head.
"Do you think I'm the only one who wants your child?" Vilgefortz made evil smile. Geralt then understood everything. This was just a trap how to distract them.
"You fucker!" Geralt pushed him to the floor. He then quickly turned to Triss.
"Ciri.." Geralt looked at her seriously.
"Go! I will try to stop him for a while." Triss told him nervously.

Yennefer came into their room. Everything in the room was broken and things were scattered on the ground.
"Ciri!" she started searching for her. She hoped she didn't come too late.
"Ciri! Ciri! Where are you?!" she started losing her hope. Then somebody caught her arm. She immediately turned to him and she quickly hit him with the spell and the man fell down to the floor. She looked at his armor and she got scared. He was a Witch hunter. Then suddenly three another men entered into the room. She quickly made the green ball and she hit one of them. But at that moment one man caught her arm and he pushed her down to the floor. She started hitting him but he was too strong on her. The third man quickly knelt down next to her and he put some stuff on her face and after couple of seconds she closed her eyes and fell unconscious. The one man grabbed her from the floor and they left from the room with her.