Research

KAER MORHEN - Kaedwen

"Do you see something?" Yennefer asked him excited.
"Maybe I would see something if you wouldn't be standing in my view." Geralt frowned.
They were in the forest. She couldn't stop talking about dragons since Vesemir told her a legend. She wanted to know everything about them, their behavior, sizes, how to fight with them and many others things. He also knew the reason why. Geralt didn't want to listen to her anymore, so he decided to show her a real dragon instead. He knew where was a dragon nest. They set off in early morning, the dragon nest was ten miles away from the castle. They were going on horses because Yennefer didn't want to even hear about walking there.
"What are you doing?" Yennefer asked Geralt while he sat down on the grass.
"Dragon won't show himself immediately. I will rather sit down than standing there maybe three hours." he raised his eyes on her.
She frowned at him and she sat down next to him.
"You always have to wait on the monster?" she leaned closer to him.
"Sometimes is better to wait on the monster when she will show up than surprise her." he explained.

"Anyway, what were you doing so long in the library yesterday?" he asked her suspicious. Five days ago Geralt showed her the whole castle and many interesting places not far away from the castle but her favorite place was the library. Library was a quite big room with bigger bookshelves. Their books collection was very impressive. They were many old books about witchers, history, monsters also potions and elixirs. Some books were almost one hundred years old. She was going there every evening and he really wondered why.
"I was just reading. You have really impressive books there.." she was trying to smile.
"Since when you're so passionate reader?" Geralt asked her with wonder.
"Since I don't have to care just about my work.." she smirked. She stood up and she went to look if dragon didn't show up already.
Geralt lay into the grass and he started staring at the sky. After couple of minutes she returned back to him.
"This waiting is so boring.." she sighed.
"What did you expect? That dragon will come to welcome you Yen?" he told her ironically.
"I expected more drama." she looked at him angrily. Then she sat down next to him. He caressed her back.
"I'm so grateful for the peace now. Why you just cannot lay down and rest for a while? You will feel better then." he suggested to her.
"I will rest when I'll be dead, not now." Yennefer frowned.
He sat down and he embraced her, she snuggled closer to him.
"You'll have wrinkles if you'll frowning everyday." he said with laughing. He kissed her on her cheek.
"I'll only have wrinkles because of you Geralt." she elbowed him into his arm.
"Still better than if you would have warts on your face. You shouldn't have a broom too?" Geralt was provoking her.
"Haha.. Where is your award for the best jokes?" she said sarcastically.
"I don't need awards when I have you.." he smiled at her. Yennefer shaked her head and smiled at him. Geralt leaned to her and he kissed her on her lips. She pushed him to the ground and they started kissing passionately. His hand were sliding down towards her butt. She started undressing his armor. Suddenly they heard a loud roar. They both quickly sat down.

"Really? This dragon knows when is the best time to show up.." Geralt frowned and Yennefer laughed. Geralt then stood up and he offered his hand to her. She grabbed it and she stood up too.
They went closer to the edge of the small hill. They wanted to have better view.
"Where is he?" Yennefer asked him.
"Just wait." Geralt told her calmly. They were staring at the cave in the rocks. Suddenly something huge flew up over their heads and roared loudly. The red dragon landed before his nest. He returned back from the hunt. He brought a deer in his claws.
"They are really huge.." she was amazed by the dragon.
"Yeah, they are." Geralt smiled.
"Look Geralt! There is another!" she almost shouted. The small dragon baby came out from the cave.
"Quietly Yen! You can frighten them. Their ears are very sensitive." he warned her. Yennefer lowered her eyes.
"I didn't know she have a cub. That's very good news because dragons are endangered in whole continent." Geralt said happily. Maybe he was the witcher but it didn't mean that the dragon was threat and he had to kill him. Sometimes monster didn't cause any problems. He didn't like when he had to kill monster who didn't do nothing wrong.
Yennefer was staring at the dragons more than one hour. Meanwhile Geralt went to lay down on grass again. He has seen dragons many times, he also killed three of them and he wasn't proud on this.
"We can go." Yennefer returned back from the hill.
"You had enough?" he asked her while he stood up.
"I saw everything what I wanted to see." she smiled at him. "Come, I want to be back before the midday." she told him and she went towards their horses. Geralt followed her.