United

GWENDEITH - Angren

"I won't wear that dress.. this colour doesn't suit my skin." Yennefer stated.
"C'mon Yennefer.. it's only on one day, then you can wear so many black clothes how many you will want.." Triss sighed. She was already helpless, not to mention they didn't start with fixing her face and hair.
"It's my wedding, I will wear what I want." Yennefer frowned and she crossed her arms.
"Triss is right.. that dress are really beautiful. You should at least try it how it will look at you." Ciri said honestly.
"I agre with Ciri." Sabrina Glevissig laughed a bit.
"Me too." Francesca Findabair nodded.
They were in the Castle Gwendeith. They were looking for the best place where to have their wedding and Jaskier suggested them this castle. He has known some rich people who owned big castles because he has very good relationship with the Duchess of Toussaint. This castle was huge, not that much as Kaer Morhen but still it was really impressive object. Around the whole castle were beautiful gardens with many trees and flowers. Everything looked like as in the fairytale.
"All right.. I wil try it." Yennefer rolled her eyes. She grabbed the white dress and she went into another room to dress up.
After couple of minutes Yennefer showed up herself again.
"Oh my God.." Triss mouth fell open. Ciri was speechless.
"Beautiful.." Francessca said with tears in her eyes.
"You definitely have to wear it today." Sabrina stated.
"I have to admit that I didn't expect that dress will look so beautiful on me.." Yennefer said while she was staring into the big mirror.
"We have nothing to talk about now.. you will wear this white dress. Geralt's mouth will fall open when he will spotted you." Triss said honestly.
"I agree.. you look really beautiful mommy." Ciri told her kindly. Yennefer looked at her proudly. She loved her little daughter.
"So, let's start with your hair now.. we should figure out something.." Sabrina smiled at her, she stood up and she went to prepare some things.

"You look very nervous Geralt.." Lambert said with laughing.
"I am.. I'm going to marry.. and I'm going to marry Yennefer.. how can I not be nervous?" Geralt looked at him uneasily.
"Don't worry if you're lucky man, you are going to marry for the last time today.." Jaskier was teasing him.
"Belive me Jaskier, it's so much easier to be the witcher than have a relationship.." Lambert laughed. Geralt frowned.
"Hey, stop provoking him, this is his big day. I would love to see your faces if you would have the wedding.." Eskel said with laughing.
"What if something will screw up?" Geralt looked nervously at them. He was so happy that this day came, he was always dreaming about it but he wanted this day to be also perfect.
"It is possible, you two are unpredictable, especially her.. but everything will be alright. Don't be nervous and enjoy your day." Eskel petted Geralt's back. Geralt sighed.
"Geralt, you look very different in that tunic. I really don't recognize you. It almost suits you.." Lambert admitted and laughed.
"Thank you Lambert. I've really never noticed that avalanche of compliments from you before.." Geralt said sarcastically and he laughed but the nervosity still didn't disappeared.
"It's time.." Leo told them when he entered into the room. Geralt took a deep breath.
It was here.. he will be married, he thought.

Everyone was in the garden, all guests and friends which they invited. Many of them were mages, dwarfs and elfs and they were already standing in two rows on the sides. In the middle was created aisle through whom the bride will go towards the altar.
Geralt was already standing under the altar. His hands started sweating. He's never been so nervous in his life as he was now but he was also feeling happiness.
Suddenly his heart skipped the beat and his mouth fell open at the same time. He spotted her. She was wearing the white long beautiful dress, her wavy raven hair were falling on her shoulders in the most beautiful way and her face looked like a miracle. She was also wearing her obsidan star on her neck. She looked absolutely stunning and he couldn't take his eyes from her. Yennefer started walking towards the altar with Vesemir who was holding her arm. Geralt was so proud that Vesemir was her company, he was like the father to him. He was also proud of her. He couldn't be more happier. She was so beautiful and he couldn't believe that he is going to marry the most amazing woman in the world.
Vesemir accompanied her to altar. She then stood up next to him and smiled at him. Her eyes were filled with love. Geralt smiled at her too. Then they both turned to the priest who was standing in front of them. The priest started speaking.