Dinner

KAER MORHEN - Kaedwen

Geralt was sitting in the bathtub. He was looking out across the balcony. Yennefer was laying in the bed. She already washed yourself but she told him she need to have a nap for a while. Geralt was thinking about the whole situation which happened recently. He should find the way, how to calm her down when she will start to be very angry. The upset witchers and angry Yennefer was a killer combination. He stood up from bathtub, he took a towel from the chair, then he went on the balcony. There was the best view from this balcony. He choosed this room for himself because of that. He stopped there and he took a deep breath. Home. He thought. He loved this place, even if he didn't have always the best memories, especially when he was going through the Trial of Grasses.
"Yennefer?" he called at her. But she didn't answered. He turned around and he came back to the room.
"Yen?" he called at her again but she still didn't answer him.
He dressed up and he came closer to the bed. He smiled when he spotted her face. Yennefer was sleeping so peacefully, like a little baby. Vesemir was right when he was worried about Yennefer. She was really exhausted and he didn't noticed it at all. How the hell he didn't notice that the teleport exhausted her that much and why the hell she didn't tell him this? It had to be hard for her walking that long. He should start checking her more often, especially now when he found out that she wanna be a mother. No wonder she said that to Lambert when she was irritated and also tired.
Geralt looked at her again. He loved to watching her when she was sleeping. She was so innocent. She didn't have her confident look on her face. He sometimes enjoyed this moment of peace for himself. Since he met her for the first time, his life has changed. His life has started to be so intensive. She was making his life intensive because she was like a hurricane. Literally. But when she was sleeping, everything stopped for a while. This hurricane became the wind. And sometimes he needed this wind to not get a heart attack but still he loved her so much..
He's never told her that.
He was scared that his feelings wasn't real. The witchers shouldn't have any emotions, then why it felt so real? Then why he was feeling that way?
He was still very confused and he didn't know ho to solve it.

He sat down on the edge of the bed. They had at least one hour before the dinner. He caressed her face. She didn't even moved. He didn't want to wake her, so he slowly stood up and he went to the other side of the bed.
He layed down and he snuggled closer to her. He started staring on the ceiling because he just couldn't sleep but he was glad that he was home again. Suddenly he felt the hand on his chest. He smiled.
"How are you feeling?" he looked at her.
"So much better." she smiled at him. "You know.. that walk killed me." Yennefer laughed a bit.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were exhausted?" he said with disappointment.
"Because I didn't feel exhausted before, it suddenly came." she was honest. He didn't say anything.
"How much time do we have until the dinner?" she asked him.
"One hour or more if you want. It's up to you." Geralt petted hers hair.
"One hour will be enough." she snuggled closer to him.
More than half an hour passed while they were laying on the bed together.
"Geralt I would like to see the whole castle." Yennefer raised her eyes on him.
"Tomorrow. We'll have plenty of time on everything."
"I hope you don't have only indecent ideas in your head witcher." she was teasing him.
"I'm afraid I have." he said with laughing. She looked at him, then she leaned over him and she sat down on his lap. Geralt stiffened.
She smiled seductively. He put his hands around her hips. He leaned closer to kiss her but she stopped him.
"No witcher, I have to wait.. you'll wait too." she was provoking him.
"That's not fair." he frowned.
"I've never played fair." she smirked. Geralt looked into her eyes.
"Yennefer, could you climb down from me then? You know.. you're doing it hard for me now." he really wanted her. She raised her eyebrow. Geralt understood that he lost again.
"No, why would I? It's more comfortable to sitting on you than on the bed." she said teasingly.
"Yennefer.." he started losing his patience.