7

~Ophelia's POV~

Even though I knew she probably would have wanted me to, I decided not to tell Saniya about the encounter I had with Luke that morning. I didn't tell anyone, actually. It would've just made her mad and I didn't want to do that. Plus, it was already over and done with, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I also couldn't be sure that she wouldn't have gone to try and start an argument with him, as she was quite a fearless girl. She'd take any opportunity she could find to let that guy know how she felt about him. So I didn't share the story with her and instead kept it to myself, sitting next to her at the lunch table with everyone else filling the chairs around the table.

Today I had gotten myself the ravioli that they were serving for lunch, which I was honestly pretty sure was just Chef Boyardee, but I didn't really care. It still tasted pretty good, and was certainly better than the food I'd had in Naso. I was hungry, too.

While I ate my beef ravioli, I felt someone staring at me. It was that spidey sense your body gets the second it feels that someone's looking, and that they have been for a while. You know what I mean.

My eyes snapped up and I scanned them over everyone at the table, thinking maybe Blade was about to tease me for my eating habits as he had done yesterday, but none of them were looking at me. They were all busy eating and occasionally speaking to one another. Confused, I sat up a little and then I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jerk in surprise and whip my head around quickly.

There stood a very beautiful girl, who I happened to recognize. It was the girl that had been making out with Luke against my locker this morning!

Shocked to see her, and not quite sure what she was doing here, I blinked up at her in confusion. "Stella!" Zuri cheered from the opposite side of the table, a smile spread across her lips as she looked at the short girl behind me. I paused, furrowing my brows. Why did that name sound familiar?

It took me a moment to figure out where I had heard that name, but I eventually remembered that she was their friend. The one who had been given lunch detention yesterday for trying to bang someone in the bathroom, which made her miss having lunch with us. This was my first time ever seeing her face. She was beautiful.

Stella was short and petite, perhaps an inch or so shorter than me and yet a lot more thin. Her skin was pale and she had blue-green eyes with long dirty blonde hair down her back, pretty pink lips and sharp features.

"You're the girl from this morning." Stella said, evidently remembering me just as much as I remembered her. I nodded my head, peering up at her from in my chair. "This morning?" Saniya echoed, raising a dark brow in confusion. Stella glanced her way and nodded her head, her lips forming a smile. "Mhm. She ran into Luke and I cause we were making out in front of her locker, I guess." She told her.

The moment Saniya's eyes snapped over to me, trying to see if that was true, I pursed my lips and avoided eye contact awkwardly. I had been hoping she wouldn't find out. "Yeah." I mumbled, confirming it for her.

She scowled and I bit my lip, meeting her gaze. "It's not a big deal, I promise. Nothing happened." I said, making Stella snort. My eyes snapped up to hers and I raised a brow, silently asking what she found funny. "Well, it's just that you seem to get on his nerves. He was pissy after you left." She stated, sitting down in the empty seat next to me.

By now everyone was listening, not just Saniya. I frowned at Stella, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned into the table. "What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my brows at her. She shrugged and studied my features for a second. "Well, I tried to just go back to making out with him and he wasn't even interested anymore. He was too busy having a fit that you sassed him like you did." She explained.