40*

~Ophelia's POV~

When he kissed me, he kissed me hard.

I responded eagerly, pressing up against him as my fingers threaded into his soft hair. His lips mashed against mine and I felt his hands push up beneath the bottom of my dress, squeezing large handfuls of my backside that made me softly moan into his mouth. I was feeling wound up, every touch of his making my body tremble and the heat intensify between my legs.

He suddenly bit my bottom lip and pulled on it, sucking it gently before he let it go. I breathed heavily as he kissed down my neck and left a trail of hickies down, his breath warm as it fanned over my skin. It was sudden when he broke apart from me, leaving my lips tingling as he hurriedly yanked my dress over my head and threw it to the floor. The way he looked at me lit a fire under my skin, his eyes dark as he took his time studying my half naked figure. "Fuck. You're so gorgeous." He mumbled, pushing me to lay down in his bed.

A warmth in my belly, I peered up at him as he descended on me, crawling on top of me so he was straddling my hips, hovering above. I felt him kiss my jawline and my thighs clenched as he grabbed my chest, groping my breasts through my bra. He hummed in satisfaction and licked down my neck, reaching under my body to unclasp my bra before he threw that to the floor as well. My nipples pebbled with desire and brushed against his chest, his hips gently rocking against me. "Love this pretty body. You're so perfect." He murmured praise to me, ducking his head down to lick a stripe up my sternum, right in the valley of my breasts.

A gasp left me as he sucked my nipple into his mouth, curling my toes while I gently rocked up against the bulge in his boxers. He groaned, biting down gently onto the skin of my breasts. "You feel that?" He murmured, tongue swirling playfully around my nipple. I was a panting, trembling mess, absolutely sure that I'd soaked my panties completely by now.

"M-Mhm." I whimpered, nodding my head. He lifted his head and released my boob with a soft pop, eyes dark and hungry. "I'm gonna have all of my cock sunk in this pussy and I'm gonna spend all night fucking it." He murmured, gently kissing my parted lips.

The heat between my legs tripled and I felt myself pulsating as I felt him slow the movement of his hips, making me all the more desperately turned on. He was just as needy as I was, his hands all over me, like he couldn't figure out what he wanted under his hands the most. I whined and he shushed me softly, his breathing ragged as he spoke. "Maybe it's weird, but I'm glad nobody has fucked you. I'll be your first, your best, and I'm gonna ruin your body in such a way that you'll only think of me when you need pleasure. Because it might be between your legs, but this pussy is mine."

His?

The idea of any part of me being his made me moan, my head sinking further into his pillows as I found comfort in the thought of being his—of him wanting me enough to want anything from me to be his in the first place. And perhaps I was stupid for giving him my virginity, but I didn't care. All I cared about right then was that it was with Luke, the only one I really wanted to do this with, and that he could make it amazing even if it wasn't special to him like it was to me.

"It's yours." I agreed breathlessly, and he groaned deeply before he fisted the flimsy fabric of my lace thong and tore them clean off of me. I squealed and he smirked at me as he leaned back onto his knees, eyeing my naked body. "Yeah," He hummed. "You're mine." He claimed possessively, reaching into his nightstand before he pulled out a little packet. I watched him as he rid himself of his boxers and then slowly, carefully rolled the condom onto his pulsing member. "You ready for this, Ophelia?" He asked, the tip pressing against my entrance as he crawled up over me again.

I nodded my head weakly and he suddenly flipped me over, kissing my shoulder as his fingertips grabbed the ponytail my hair was in. "This has to go. I want your pretty hair sprawled all over my pillows. It's one of my favorite things, your hair." He murmured, pulling my ponytail until my hair fell down my back in waves again.