33*

~Ophelia's POV~

Luke still had an erection that was pressed up against me when I woke up in the morning, his steady breathing letting me know he was still sleeping.

My cheeks flushed as I felt him hard against my bare backside, as I had fallen asleep without panties on and my dress had ridden up at some point during the night. I glanced over my shoulder at him, just checking to be sure that he actually was asleep, which I found he was. Slowly and carefully so as to not wake him up, I turned around in his arms and curiously looked down between our bodies.

When I saw the large bulge that strained against his boxers, I gently bit my lip and felt my face warm even further. I'd never seen a guy's manhood before and couldn't explain why I was feeling so curious.

However, I didn't want to touch him there without his consent, which he currently couldn't give me considering he was dead asleep. Instead, I scooted closer to him and trailed my fingertips over his broad chest, noticing the slight hair that was in the middle of his chest. It was so light that it was hardly noticeable and there was hardly any hair, but it was definitely there.

His skin was soft as I trailed my fingertips up and along his collarbone, over his broad shoulders and then down the length of his arm. I cuddled closer, savoring the warmth of his body and the scent of sandalwood. Something about him was warm and comfortable, tempting to be continuously close to.

I looked up at him as he suddenly shifted, watching as his lids fluttered open and he groaned softly. "Phelia?" He muttered in a sleepy voice, running a hand through his soft hair. He peered down at me and I blushed, tracing my hand down the length of his chest. "Hi." I said softly, able to feel him shifting his body as he felt my hand going further and further down. "What are you doing?" He wondered, watching me sit up onto my knees next to his large body.

Biting my lip, I let my fingers linger along his pelvis, right above the band of his boxers. "W-Well, I wanted...I wanted to..." My voice trailed off due to embarrassment, unable to say what I wanted, not when it was this.

Somehow, he seemed to know and rolled onto his back, leaning onto his elbows as he looked at me. "You want to make me cum, hm?" He guessed, making me blush brightly and nod softly. "Yeah." I affirmed, causing him to smirk slightly. "Do it, then." He dared, blue eyes no longer as sleepy but instead glinting with desire.

Although I hesitated as I crawled between his thighs, I gently slid my fingertips along his bulge and watched his erection twitch at my light touch. He let out a breathless chuckle, eyeing me as he leaned further up onto his elbows. "Fucking teasing me, gorgeous?" He murmured, cocking his head to the side a bit. I bit my lip and shook my head, not wanting to admit that I was feeling a little nervous. Even so, he still seemed to sense that, a smirk rising on his lips. "You've never even seen a cock before, have you?" He assumed correctly, leaning more onto his left arm when his right hand reached down to the band of his boxers. I shook my head quietly.

There was a sly, sexy smirk on his lips as he stared at me intently. "Want me to show you?" He asked, his chest heaving. It was clear to me that he was anxious for me to touch him, and so was I, so I nodded again.

With a push of his hand, his boxers were shoved down his thighs and my cheeks flared bright red when his hard cock sprang free. I wasn't sure what I'd been expecting.... but it definitely wasn't for it to be so weirdly pretty. Hard and clearly raring to go, his member was thick and the head was a little pink, dripping with a slightly clear fluid. He was veiny and long, with a rather heavy looking sack. I stared so long that he began to shift his hips impatiently, whining. "C'mon, you're fucking torturing me here." He whined.

I leaned down and grabbed him by the base of his cock, glancing up at him as I gently sucked the tip into my mouth to start with. He let out a little breath and relaxed onto his elbows again, relaxing as I began to take in more of him slowly. It wasn't as easy as I'd thought it'd be, but I quickly began to get the hang of it, bobbing my head. "Fuck," He murmured, looking down at me as I stared up at him for signs of approval, barely managing to sink his whole cock down my throat. "Just like that. Sit up for a minute and take off your dress for me, gorgeous." He demanded.