(Chapter 16) - Clash

Amiya's Art was charged and fires it towards SkullShatterer.

"NOOO!!!" He screamed at Amiya.

!!!

Half an hour before that.

"Move to cover!" Ryo yells as Skadi runs to a huge rock.

The two are getting pinned down from Reunion and Rhodes Island attacks.

"What the hell they are thinking!" Gritting his teeth. the intel that he got earlier was retrieving Misha back by the LGD.

And thanks to his little sister contact, he was informed that Misha has took the role of SkullShatterer after his brother Alex died.

"We have to stop them!" Peeking his head a little, he quickly got down and was almost hit by a crossbow bolt.

There was also an assault of LGD lead by Ch'en and Hoshiguma.

Someone knew that Misha was the key to Lungmen. that's why LGD tried to capture Misha and silenced the truth.

"Ryo. we can't stay here much longer-" Skadi jumps at him to avoid the lighted molotov.

"I'll hold them off find a chance to sneak on the back and rescuse Misha or now called SkullShatterer we can't risk her getting killed!" Ryo grasp her shoulder.

For the first place he wanted to save Misha no matter what. and since she is infected, he can even convince her to join his side. since after the trip to Siesta he was one more step away to finish the antidote.

"Understood..." the abyssal hunter responds.

"Good. I'll create a diversion." He jumps on top of the rock and started to shoot down both LGD and Reunion Soldiers.

Skadi then ran and circled the area.

"Two tangos spotted. your orders. Dr. Yumi." Firewatch who was hiding on a bush contacted the Doctor.

"Do it."

Ryo's POV

"Time Alter! Clock's World!" Using the ability to stop 5 seconds. I used my gunblades and shoot two times at the sky blindspot.

"Yout too cocky when it comes to explosion..." Snapping my fingers time resumes the incoming air support explodes...

"What?!" Firewatch was shocked until a Knife was thrown heading towards her.

"Guh!" Firewatch used her crossbow to block it. "He knows where I'm hiding at." to her surprise.

"He wasn't literally aiming for me, but the scope to destroy it!"

That should make it harder for her to spot us. "Oops." I spotted a dual wielder and shot it at the head.

"Impossible, they are wearing bulletproof helmets!" One soldier screamed.

"Well that's because my bullets aren't made from your stupid world." I commented and they formed a spearhead formation.

"Charging at me with such confidence."

I ran ahead and used the shield as a platform and leapt around. Thanks to my gunblades being shiny, i was able to see the crossbow bolts and dodged landing its shot to one of the soldier's head.

"Firewatch status." Kal'tsit asked.

"He gave me a handicapped he is approaching Dr. Yumi now and the rest of the operators." Firewatch replied.

Tossed up my gunblades i threw a barrage of bayonets pinning down the Reunion Soldiers.

"It can't be help. regroup with Dr. Yumi ASAP, you are to be commanded by the Doctor. Kal'tsit out." The head medic commands and cuts out.