Chapter 11. First time

~ Warning! Don't read when you're underage! There will be adult topics throughout most of this chapter. ~

A low chuckle escapes his mouth when he notices you're staring at his lower parts. His eyes are wandering over your body, lingering on your curves and you can see his eyes darkening. 'You don't know how long I have yearned for you, azyûngal' he says. His voice sends shivers down your spine. You bite on your lower lip to withhold the moan from escaping your mouth. He's not even touching you yet but you can feel the effect of his voice in your underwear. He comes closer, his eyes holding yours in a tight grip. 'All those times you teased me with your beautiful body,' he murmurs, his eyes dropping to your breasts.

'all those times I wanted to touch you, claim you as my own' he continues. You can smell his scent, a mix between earth and ale, when he places his hands on your hips. He pushes his throbbing erection against your lower belly and, without thinking clearly, your hand moves down to stroke it through his pants. His lips curve into a small smile as pleasure rushes through his body. This is enough to let you know you're doing it right. Never before have you touched a man's penis and it feels like nothing you have felt before. You can feel his member throbbing as you stroke it and you can't believe how big it is in your small hands.

You had seen a few pictures of naked man on the internet but they were nothing compared to Thorin's swollen dick that now lay in your hand. 'How long I have waited for this moment' Thorin groans in your ear. His right hand leaves your hip and makes it's way up to cup your breast. Gently he massages it through your shirt. You can't fight the feeling that's now rushing through your entire body. Without waiting for permission you unbuckle his belt and let his pants fall down to the floor. His cock sprang free when it was released from it's tight prison. 'Woaw' was the only thing you could say when you finally saw it's true length.

'Do you like what you see my love?' Thorin purrs in your ear. He gently kisses your ear before moving down to your neck, sucking bruises on your flesh. You moan quietly when his teeth scrape your flesh ever so lightly. Your hand moves back to his throbbing cock and you can feel his pre-come as move your hand up and down his shaft. 'I never thought you would be this big' you sigh as he keeps pleasuring your breast with his hand. Thorin chuckles against your skin and starts pulling at your shirt. 'I'm afraid you're a bit overdressed.' You smile and make room for Thorin to lift your shirt up, revealing the black bra you're still wearing from your own world. 

Thorin raises one eyebrow at the unfamiliar part of clothing. 'How...' he starts but he doesn't have to ask. You reach back to unhook your bra and remove the straps from your shoulders, revealing your breasts to the astonished dwarf in front of you. His confused look turns into a small smile when he finally sees a part of your naked body. You can feel your cheeks heating up when you realize this is the first time someone else sees you naked. You feel very exposed as he keeps looking at your breasts, making sure to remember every detail of the sight in front of him. 'So beautiful' he murmurs. 

You take a step forward and place your hands on his shirt. 'I want to see you too, my love' you say while tugging on his shirt. He get's the hint and let's you remove his shirt. His upper body is very muscular with black hair covering most of his chest and lower belly. A small line of hair goes from his lower belly, down to his cock. The heat is building up in your belly and you know you can't control yourself much longer. Thorin rests his hands on the button of your trousers and looks you in the eyes. 'You can say stop at any moment and I will stop immediately. We won't do anything if you're not ready' he says, his eyes looking for an answer on your face.

You lean forward and place your forehead against his. 'I won't have any regrets when I've given myself to you. You are the one I want' you say. That's all Thorin needs to unbutton your pants and push you down on the bed. He pushes his cock against your panties and claims your mouth in a passionate kiss. Softly he pulls at the hair at the back of your head, earning his way into your mouth. There is a struggle for dominance, but finally you let him win. You wrap your legs around him and try to roll him on his back. You swallow his chuckle before he gives in and pulls you along as he lays down on his back.