Author's Note

We are reaching the end of this book, and maybe the end of some characters as well. I will try to finish all the last chapters this week so you won't have to wait for too long. There will be sadness, there will be grief, there will be loss and there will be death. The next chapters will, like the last chapter, rush through some scenes of the movie and the book to get to the point where the story will take a turn. 

I have already told one of you that I'm working on another book. I won't publish it until this book is finished, but from now on I will post one author's note after every chapter with a clue hidden in it. It will give you a clue as to what the next story is about and where it will take place. I will tell you now that is is another Hobbit book, and you can find the first clue in the video section of this chapter. 

Of course you are allowed to share your ideas in the comment section but I won't answer if you are right or wrong. Not even when you send me a private message. You will simply be able to speculate until the new story is published. I'm very excited about it and I hope you will be too. For now, happy reading and I hope you enjoy the ending of this book. I think there will be four or five more chapters until the whole story is told.

And for now: Are you sure you know how Thorin Oakenshield's story truly ended?