one

'Protect the prince!'

Seonghwa goes to hide behind a pillar as the men dressed in black start to jump onto their ship. He has a sword in his hand. He instantly regrets not bringing Yunho on his trip.

It was only meant to be a short trip, no one was meant to find out yet there are assassins sent after him.

But right now he can't think much as the ship is a mess.

His other guards are fighting for his life but failing as the skilled assassins overpower them in ability and number.

After taking a deep breath, Seonghwa leaves from the pillar and attacks the men in black. There's a lot in number but his skills are not to be underestimated.

He's a prince after all, he's been trained his whole life.

He beats up many of the men despite being surrounded. The men decrease in number drastically and the guards see hope for once. They're lucky their prince is powerful.

However, more men start to jump into their ship.

The prince is breathing heavily as he beats up the last one next to him, but he sees more men approaching him. His other guards are attacked by arrows shot at them.

Seonghwa starts to panic when he sees most of his guards down, leaving him surrounded by 7 men.

He backs off as the men approaches him, and he finally reaches the edge of the ship.

'You have nowhere else to run your highness, just give up.' One of them says and walks forward, leaving the rest behind him.

'Who sent you?' Seonghwa says calmly as he points his sword at the masked man.

'Thats not important, you're going to die anyways.' The man says and charges at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa successfully dodged him and slashes his arm, causing his sleeve to rip open. The guy winces and holds onto his blinding up.

The prince sees the tattooed arm of the man because of his attack, and he sees a familiar dragon symbol.

'There's no point resisting, just die a painless death.' The man says.

Seonghwa refuses to die this easily.

The men start to attack him and he defends himself with his sword. When he thought he might have a bit of hope, the man who spoke before suddenly attacks him as he's fighting another man in black, and gets stabbed in his shoulder and pushed over the edge of the ship, falling into the ocean.

'Destroy the ship.' The leading man with the tattoo says and leaves the ship holding onto his arm.

After that, canons are launched into the ship and it explodes into pieces.

The tattooed man smiles in victory as he thinks about the amount of money he's going to receive after his mission.

...

Seonghwa wakes up feeling all sore, and his shoulder hurting the most. But that's the least of his worries right now.

He's on an unfamiliar ship right now.

He could feel the subtle movement of the ship as it sails on the ocean waves. He manages the sit up despite the pain in his shoulder. He winces as the pain hits him even more.

The prince finds his sword rested on the table beside his bed, and notices the bandages around his shoulder as his topless. He's just hoping whoever patched him up are nice people.

He takes his sword with him as he leaves the room cautiously. He gets into a long corridor as he exits, and he could tell the ship isn't small.

He roams around trying to stand properly as the pain in his shoulder increases. He manages to walk around and finally see the outside.

'Yah Yunho you tied this so badly!'

'Shut up it's fine!'

Seonghwa tries count the number of people outside. He could see around 4 people but he's sure there's more.

He doesn't recognise any of them, but he's sure they're not the masked men he saw on his ship.

'Stop breaking apples and come help me Jongho!'

Yep, he's sure they're not the masked assassins.

He sees a blond male walk around totally unaware of his presence with a cup of beer in his hand. He sings drunkenly as he stumbles around.

'Say my name say my name say my name~'

He's clearly an easy target and Seonghwa watches him carefully. He plans to attack the male so he can at least take him hostage. He gets ready to hit the male in the back of the head.

But before he could do so, he feels something poke at his back, and the sound of a gun behind him.

'Where're you going pretty face?'