seven

'Jennie provoked him!'

'He was harassing a girl!'

'My freaking tomatoes are squished!' Jongho exclaims. Their groceries are all fine except for the tomatoes which Jennie thought would be fun to throw at the man.

'You're staying back next time? Understand?' Hongjoong says as he points at the girl. She frowns.

'Why? I was just helping her!' Jennie says and Hongjoong sighs.

'I know you had fun while doing it as well, you like trouble too much.' Hongjoong says and Jennie shrugs.

'You're not wrong.' Jennie says and takes out another lollipop.

'Ow!' Wooyoung whines as Yeosang treats the cut on his face. 'Be gentle will you?'

'If you didn't get hurt I wouldn't have to do this.' Yeosang says and continues.

'We were outnumbered!'

'No, you got distracted by the pretty lady.' San says as they all walk around without any cuts like Wooyoung, who got bashed into the ground by one of the men, after seeing a girl walk past.

Seonghwa is genuinely amazed by how unscratched they are, having had 4 times the number of people attack them. Of course, he fought them off fine as well.

'Sorry about her again, she's immature like that.' Hongjoong says as he pats Seonghwa's shoulder before going into his office.

'I hope you enjoyed today, it was actually quite fun.' Mingi says and smiles innocently before going to his room.

Seonghwa sees Jennie sitting in her usual spot, on top of a barrel at the side of the ship. She's wrapping her knuckles in bandages.

'I think you punched him a bit too hard.' Seonghwa says as he walks to her. He sits on the barrel opposite her.

'He was an ass.' Jennie says and wraps her knuckles.

'Didn't know you were nice enough to help people.' Seonghwa says and crosses his arms. Jennie scoffs and looks up.

'There's a lot you don't know about me.' Jennie says and walks off. 'Jongho I'll help you with dinner!'

'Fuck off I lost my freaking tomatoes because of you!'

'Oh come on! They're just tomatoes!'

Seonghwa laughs seeing the two bicker, but then he remembered how scary those two were just now.

They're literal beasts at fighting.

Jongho has the strength of an elephant, while Jennie's speed is way above average. San and Wooyoung have perfect teamwork which makes them perfect partners in combat, while Mingi has a way with his stick.

Yes, a stick.

He somehow can fight off 5 men at the same time with a stick. Seonghwa couldn't believe his eyes, but Mingi did it.

It sounds like a joke but it really isn't.

An idea suddenly pops up in his head.

He can't trust anyone in the capital, but he could trust them.

People who grew up in the capital are corrupted, despite it sounding like utopia to the other citizens of the kingdom.

Sure, they could be bribed as well, but he could tell they have morals and values, unlike the people in the capital. They're more trustworthy than anyone there.

'Seonghwa come! There's dolphins!' Wooyoung shouts for the elder drunkenly again.

Despite only knowing them for a week, he has already grown close and familiar with them. Closer than anyone he has met in the capital. It's hard to find genuine friends when you're a prince.

He's lucky he has Yunho, who's probably worrying about him right now.

'You're drunk Woo. There's no freaking dolphins around this area.' San says as he flicks the drunk's forehead.

'Ow! You didn't have to hit me!' Wooyoung whines and San sticks out his tongue. Wooyoung grows angry and chases the other.

'Hehe!' San teases the blond and hides behind Seonghwa.

'Seonghwa help me!' Wooyoung says and tries to get to San but San hides well behind the raven haired guy.

'Yah you guys stop bothering Seonghwa.' Yeosang says as he approaches the group.

'You're going to spill your beer at this point.' Seonghwa says and chuckles as Wooyoung stumbles around.

'Hold this for me Seonghwa!' Wooyoung says and pushes the cup into his chest. Seonghwa grabs it and Wooyoung immediately rushes towards San.

'Ah! Seonghwa he's getting me!' San shouts as he's grabbed by Wooyoung.

'Yah you two!' Seonghwa laughs as he struggles between the two.

'Stop bothering Mr guest you two.' Jennie says as she crosses her arms facing Seonghwa's side. Jongho and Mingi both dragged the two from behind, detaching them from Seonghwa.

Seonghwa hands the beer cup to Jennie, who takes a sip from it.

'Take that alcoholic to away, he's too loud.' Jennie says and Mingi nods.

'Ow! What was that for?' Jennie says after Hongjoong hits her in the head. She pouts and rubs the spot he hit.

'Are you the captain or am I huh?' Hongjoong scolds the girl.

'I could've been if I didn't kindly let you take over.' Jennie says and glares at the other.

'This is my dad's ship.' Hongjoong emphasises.

'Well he basically adopted me so I'm his daughter as well.' Jennie says and Hongjoong sighs.

'Then let your brother be a good captain okay?' Hongjoong says and pats her head jokingly. She takes another sip of her beer.

'Sure brother, make sure you wear your boots next time though, I think you can't reach the stirring wheel otherwise.' Jennie says and the boys all look to each other trying not to laugh.

'That brat...'