five

Seonghwa yawns and steps outside the ship, to see land from afar. He watches confusedly.

'We're stopping at Atlas for some stock, since some idiots decided to have a food fight.' Hongjoong says and glares at the girl who's eating her lollipop while sitting on the side of the ship a few feet away from them.

'Blame Mingi.' Jennie says and shrugs. The captain rolls his eyes and goes to his office where San is steering the ship.

Seonghwa goes to the front of the ship and he's more than glad to see land, but he's worried he might get recognised by some merchants.

'Captain! We're nearing land!' Jongho shouts as he's in a observatory tower high up in the sky.

'Prepare for docking!' Hongjoong shouts and Seonghwa looks around, seeing everyone taking their places.

'Is there anything I can help with?' Seonghwa asks the captain.

'Just sit there and look pretty.' Jennie says and Seonghwa rolls his eyes.

'You sound like a creepy man.' Seonghwa says and the girl chuckles.

'And you look like one.'

The girl stands up on the edge of the ship with a rope in hand. The rope is attached to the ship, so they can tie it to the pier.

It's amazing to see such a small crew handle such a large ship. Their teamwork is extraordinary, probably even better than his team of guards at the palace.

Everyone has their own job, whether it'd be looking out or for support, the team can not navigate with one less person.

As the ship is a few feet from the pier, Jennie runs along the edge of the ship. Her balance has to be excellent for her to not fall off in such high speed.

It's probably to far for her to jump onto the pier, but knowing her, Seonghwa can tell she's used to doing reckless things.

A normal human being wouldn't have made it, but Jennie manages to jump onto the pier despite the distance from the ship. She lands confidently and ties the ship onto the pier.

'Yah you idiot stop being so dangerous! We won't save you if you fell into the sea!' Wooyoung shouts but the girl only smiles back at them with a thumbs up.

'Whatever mum.'

Seonghwa watches the scene like he was reading some story. He underestimates the crew too much.

'Come help me with the bridge.' Jongho pats Seonghwa's shoulder and he nods. With his help, they manage to get the bridge onto the pier way faster than usual.

'Wow having more people sure is nice.' Yeosang says after dealing with the bridge and wiping his sweat.

Jennie gets back into the ship casually.

'So who's going this time?' Jennie asks.

The guys are gather up, including Seonghwa who doesn't really know how to act.

'Rock paper scissors?'

'Sure.' Jennie says and the group hold out their hands.

'Seonghwa too?' Mingi asks.

Wooyoung grabs his hand and holds it out as well.

'Trust me, you don't want to lose.' Wooyoung says and Seonghwa puts his hand out as well.

'Rock paper scissors!'

They all put out scissors except Yeosang, who shouts in frustration after losing.

'Yes! Last time being alone with Hongjoong was so boring.' San says and Yeosang pouts.

'Have fun on land guys, don't miss me too much.'

'Let's go Hwa, I'm sure you're getting motion sickness by now.' Mingi says as he walks off the ship.

The rest follow suit as Yeosang heads back to the captain's office. Seonghwa hesitates as he watches them greet the people on the pier, seeming close with them.

'Let's go Mr Guest.'

Jennie puts a black hat on his head as she walks past him. She waves at the old man who's chatting with the rest.

'Mr Bong! It's been so long!'

Seonghwa smiles, her small gesture making him thankful. He thought she wouldn't have noticed.

He follows them onto the pier, being excited to explore Atlas for the first time.