thirty

'She's been missing for days now, I don't think she only went out for a walk. I also went to Jin's, and he hasn't seen her.'

Seonghwa feels uneasy hearing the captain's words. He goes out to her room and sees how cold and empty it looks.

He sighs as he sits on her bed, worried that something has happened to her, but unable to find her. He looks to her bedside table, and sees a piece of paper.

He quickly picks it up and unfolds the piece of paper.

I went to find the man with dragon tattoo. He killed my dad, so I'm going to get revenge. If I don't come back in 3 days, go speak to Hanbin, because I might've been captured.

If I don't make it out alive, just know that I love you guys so much. Thank you for bearing with my annoying ass.

Ps tell Mingi not to cry, I know he'd be balling his eyes out.

Jennie

Seonghwa runs to the dungeon, ignoring Yunho's shouts. He runs straight to Hanbin's cell.

'Your highness-'

'Open the freaking door.'

The guard obeys immediately, opening it with no questions. Seonghwa rushes in and grabs onto Hanbin's collar, dragging him up.

'Where is she?!' He shouts.

Hanbin just sighs.

Seonghwa takes out his knife and puts it against his neck.

'Tell me, right now!' Seonghwa says and sees the pain in his eyes. 'You want to save her as well, so just tell me.'

'There's an address in my pocket. She's being kept in the basement. Kim Nayeon is keeping her there for a few days to have fun with her. She's working with my boss.'

Seonghwa goes into his pocket and takes out an address. He proceeds to throw the guy onto the ground.

'Lock him up in the torture chamber.' Seonghwa says and leaves the room. 'Keep him alive, I need to question him so more later.'

Seonghwa leaves the dungeon with Yunho following after him.

'Get me my horse!'

Together with his guards, he rides to the exact address. A small house not too far away from Nayeon's family home.

He breaks into the house easily by kicking open the door. A man is in the house keeping a watch out. Seonghwa quickly kicks the guy as he stands up.

He goes straight to the basement and walks down.

Immediately, he's greeted by two more men guarding a door. The two men takes out their knives but Seonghwa takes out his sword. He slashes the two men easily and kicks open the guarded door.

'What the fuck-'

Nayeon's eyes widen and drops the pipe she was holding. One of his men quickly goes to cuff Nayeon.

'Yah don't touch me!'

'Kim Nayeon. You're under arrest for manslaughter and scheming against the royal court.' The guard says and brings her away.

Seonghwa feels his heart drop as he sees the brunette on the ground, all bruised and bloodied. He could feel his anger building up.

Jennie manages to get up from the ground, she starts crawling to the prince with wet eyes.

Seonghwa runs to the girl, getting down to take the girl into his arms.

'You took way too fucking long.' Jennie says with a shaky weak voice.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.' Seonghwa says as he holds her tightly in his arms.

'I think she fractured my arm, hugging you hurts.' Jennie says in a light hearted tone and Seonghwa couldn't help but feel heartbroken.

'I'll fucking kill him, whoever he is.' Seonghwa says with anger. Jennie pats his head.

'No. I'll fucking kill him. He's mine.' Jennie says and Seonghwa picks her up bridal style. She holds onto him with the last bit of her energy and hides her face in his chest.

'Tell the royal doctor to get to the palace right away. And tell the boys the news when we get back.' Seonghwa says as he carries the girl into the carriage that has arrived behind them.

He holds the girl in his arms as the carriage goes in high speed, back to the palace.

He finally sees clearly the wounds all of her body, through her torn clothes from slash wounds. His heart break seeing her so hurt.

He places a light kiss on her forehead, wanting to take the pain away from her.

'We're almost there.' Seonghwa says to the girl, who's now unconscious. She's already so strong for holding up until now.

He knows for sure, he will never be able to forgive whoever did this to her.