twenty seven

'He hasn't been answering our questions. But the attacker did reveal that only Seungri gets in touch with their customer, so only he'll know who it is.'

'It's fine, I expected him not to talk. I'll do the questioning.' Jennie says to Yunho. She's about to enter the room Seungri is kept in but Seonghwa stops her for a moment.

'What if he attacks you? You're still not healed completely.' Seonghwa says.

'You can come in with me if you want.' Jennie says.

'Okay. Just saying, if he tries anything I'm going to hit him.' Seonghwa says.

'Do whatever you want with him.' Jennie says and chuckles.

She turns the knob and enters the room. Seungri is tied up on a chair, and Jennie goes to sit opposite him.

Seungri is already a bit beaten up, probably from Yunho's interrogation.

'Well well well, you recovered quickly.' Seungri says as he sees Jennie walking in fine. She smirks as she sees him.

'You held up quickly well hm? Not answering despite being beaten up.' Jennie says as she crosses her arms.

'I see you're still running around seducing everyone huh? Even a prince this time.' Seungri says and starts laughing seeing Seonghwa standing behind the girl. He feels uneasy but what he says but he knows he's saying it on purpose.

'And I see you've toughen up. You used to be such a pussy, scared of even a mere teenage girl with a knife.' Jennie says and smiles.

'Whatever you do, it won't work. I'm not saying anything.' He says with his smile gone now.

'Is it because they threatened you?' Jennie says.

'What do you think huh? My client is powerful. Even you won't get me talking.' Seungri says and looks away.

'You remember the money I stole from you?' Jennie says as she leans forward.

'You stole everything from me, how can I forget?' Seungri says with a deadly glare.

'What about I tell you where that money is, and you tell me who you're working for?' Jennie says and Seungri's eyes widen.

'You little bitch!'

Seonghwa punches him as he leans forward in his chair. He falls back into his chair.

'You spent years earning that money. You could literally buy a whole country with it.' Jennie says and smirks. Seungri glares at her while panting.

'What's the point when I could get killed huh?'

'Well whether we kill you here or not, he's going to hunt for you when we release you. They probably know by now that we've got you. So you're either leaving here with nothing, or so much money that you could run away from here and live peacefully for the rest of your life.' Jennie says.

Seungri looks to the ground, thinking hard. He doesn't want to admit it, but she's right, he will be hunted no matter what.

'We can arrange for you to leave safely, so they can't trace wherever you went.' Seonghwa adds.

'Fine! I'll tell you!' Seungri says and Jennie smirks.

'Who're you working for then?' Jennie asks.

'The person with the tattoo, the person you're looking for, I don't know what he looks like, but I know he owns the most clubs in the capital. He also owns that hotel by the town square. He always has a mask and hat on.' Seungri says.

'How do you contact him?' Jennie asks.

'He always sends his men to come tell me if he wants to meet. His men always hang around in the clubs. One of them is called Kim Hanbin.'

Jennie's eyes widen at the sound of his name. Seonghwa notices her surprise, but she quickly remains calm again.

She looks to Yunho and he knows what to do.

'Get him here, makes sure you go on Friday, he's always there on Fridays.' Jennie says and sighs.

'Oh, I guess you remember him huh?' Seungri says, knowing the girl.

'Of course I would, now keep your mouth shut, I need a nap.' Jennie says and leaves the room. Seungri smirks at the confused prince.

'You're curious over who he is right?' Seungri says with a smirk.

'And how am I supposed to trust you won't be lying?' Seonghwa says and crosses his arm.

'You can ask her, she knows him very well. They used to be together all the time.' Seungri says and starts laughing.

Seonghwa leaves the room, knowing what he means. He shuts the door behind him, and sighing as he feels uneasy about this whole thing.

It's bringing out her past that he doesn't want to know about.