seventeen

'Em let me see... We did sell a few large ships recently. But we're not allowed to disclose information about our customers.'

Jennie nods and takes out a bag of coins.

'What about now?' Jennie asks again.

The guy gladly takes the bag and smiles.

'What time period would you like?' The man asks.

'Around these few months please.' Jennie says and the guy nods.

'I'll be right back.'

Jennie smiles and nods.

'How do you know what time period to look for?' Mingi asks her as he scratches his head.

'Seonghwa says the ship is the newest model, and it was only launched around 2 months ago.' Jennie says and the rest of the boys nod.

'Why are you so clever?' Wooyoung asks as he pokes at her head.

'It's just common sense. But you guys won't understand, you three basically share one brain cell.' Jennie says and the guy is back with the records before Mingi could pull at her hair.

'Here's the list. Do you need anymore help?' The man asks.

'No thank you, just don't tell anyone we came around for this, or I'll make sure you lose your job. Got it?' Jennie says with a kind smile despite her sharp words. 'Let's go.'

The group leaves the shop with the frightened man nodding frantically.

'Let's see... 12 people have bought this ship... that's not too bad-' Jennie says as she walks, but she bumps into San who stops walking abruptly, making her drop the list on the ground. 'Yah why did you stop walking?'

'Isn't that the newest shiber doll?' San says as he points at the store across the street.

'You're still into plushies? Gosh you're a grown adult San.' Jennie says and leans down to pick up the list, but someone picks it up for her.

'You dropped this miss-'

Jennie's eyes widen as she sees the familiar face. She quickly grabs the list and steps back.

'Yah yah guys.'

'You...'

The policeman waves pulls at his friend's jacket.

'I swear she's...' Eric says hesitantly as he pulls at Henry, who's checking his watch casually.

'What?' Henry asks as he turns his head.

'Run!' Jennie shouts and the guys don't have to be told twice.

'Come back!' Eric shouts and the girl leads the group running at the front.

'Why are the police chasing us?!' Mingi asks while shouting.

'Long story! Just keep your mouth shut and run!' Jennie shouts and they do so.

'Just leave your beer for fucks sake!' San shouts and hits Wooyoung's cup from his hand.

'Yah! My beer!' Wooyoung shouts.

'Shut the fuck up you drunk head!' Jennie shouts and climbs over a fence in an alleyway. She helps San up and Mingi pushes Wooyoung ass up before climbing himself.

'They're catching you!' San says and Jennie looks behind, seeing the two rather close to them. She looks in front of her and realises she's about to run into someone, but it's too late.

She runs into the man, but instead of falling, the man holds her tight so she wouldn't, and hugs her close to his chest, his hand on her head, turning her so her face is buried in his chest.

'Your highness!'

Jennie couldn't see what is going on, but she's sure her heart is beating rather quickly because of the running, and being pressed against Seonghwa's chest.

'Ah get off me!' Wooyoung whines. Hearing his cry Jennie tries to turn around to save him but Seonghwa pushes her into his chest.

'He's my friend. Let him go.' Seonghwa orders sternly.

Henry lets Wooyoung go but he looks at the girl.

'I'm sorry your highness, but she's-'

'She's my friend from another land. How dare you mistreat my guests!' Seonghwa says loudly and the two policemen bow down on their knees.

'We're sorry your highness! We have committed a great sin!' The two say loudly.

'Gosh they even wasted my beer...' Wooyoung whines and San hits him to tell him to shut up.

'You're forgiven, go now. I am returning to the palace with my friends.' The prince orders and the two policemen get up.

'Yes your highness! Have a safe journey back!'

Seonghwa gestures his head towards his carriage and the guys get in. He takes off his jacket and puts it on top of Jennie's head before pushing her into the carriage.

He gets inside himself after, closing the door behind him. He sits opposite Jennie with San and Wooyoung.

'Get us back to the palace.' Seonghwa orders Yunho who stands by the window.

'Yes your highness.' Yunho says and runs up to the horseman. Seonghwa proceeds to close the window.

'Mind telling me why you guys were being chased by two policemen?' Seonghwa asks as he sighs with crossed arms.

The three boys all look to the girl who still has a jacket over her head.

'I... might've caused a little trouble while I was here.' Jennie says and smiles nervously. 'I was being careful, but San made me drop the list and he then saw my face.'

'Oh so now it's my fault?' San says and pouts.

'Yea pretty much.' Jennie says and smiles blankly.

'What exactly did you do?' Mingi asks and flicks Jennie's forehead. She winces and rubs her forehead.

Seonghwa looks to her alertly but plays it off as nothing.

'Just this and that...' Jennie says and glares at Mingi.

'I swear we're going to have a whole army chasing after us next time...'