thirty three

'I have to get up now...'

'5 more minutes...'

Jennie snuggles closer to Seonghwa's hate chest, not wanting to wake up as her body feels sore from her wounds.

'I have things to do today.' Seonghwa says as he pats Jennie's head. She pouts as she doesn't want the comfort of his chest to leave, being more comfortable than her pillow.

Well, his pillow.

'Yunho's going to walk in any moment now.' Seonghwa says and Jennie finally releases him, lying on the bed instead of the male.

Seonghwa gets up and puts on his dressing gown, covering his naked top body, but still revealing the front as he leaves the gown unbuttoned.

'You need to take your medication.' Seonghwa says as he goes to her side of the bed, sitting down next to her.

'Can't you just let me sleep...'

'Come on.' Seonghwa says and helps her sit up. He leans her back on him and takes the pills, giving it to the girl. She takes them with water and puts down the glass.

'Happy?' Jennie asks as he wraps his arm around her, his hand resting on her stomach.

'I just want you to recover quickly.' Seonghwa says and kisses her neck.

'Can I sleep now?' Jennie asks and he chuckles. She's still only half awake, not wanting to talk anymore.

'Yes sleeping beauty.' Seonghwa chuckles as he lets the girl lie down again. She falls asleep quickly due to the medication.

He smiles as he places a kiss on her forehead before going off to get ready.

After he gets into a simple attire, he sees Yunho waiting for him by the hallways.

'Is Kim Hanbin awake yet?' Seonghwa asks as the two walk down the stairs.

'No your highness. But his condition seems to have improved a little.' Yunho states.

'What about the tattooed man?'

'Our search party are still looking for him. We've confirmed that his name is Choi Wonho, he's been seen around the downtown area yesterday, but his location is still unknown.' Yunho explains.

'Send more people out to find him, I want him alive as well.' Seonghwa says seriously.

'Yes your highness.' Yunho says.

Suddenly, a maid rushes to them.

'Your highness, the king demands to see you. He's at the gates, the guards have stopped him from entering for now.' The maid explains.

'Tell the king I'll meet him in the garden.'

...

'Miss, I was told to give you this letter.' A maid says after entering the room. She leaves the letter on her nightstand and Wooyoung goes to sit on her bed curiously.

'Who's it from?' Wooyoung asks as he takes another sip of his beer.

'I don't know, but I don't feel good about this.' Jennie says, knowing no one she knows would send her a letter like that.

She opens the letter calmly.

Isn't this game getting boring? Let's make a deal. I'll give you Wonho and the reason why your dad died that night, while you let me do my thing. All I want is to become king, so I'll leave Seonghwa alone now. I'm sure Seonghwa has no interest in becoming king, so let's just all get what we want by agreeing to this deal.

I'll wait for your reply.

Jennie sighs after reading the letter. She takes out her lighter and burns it.

'What are you doing?! You need to save that!' Wooyoung exclaims by Jennie keeps the letter burning.

'We don't need it, he's trying to play tricks with me, and I'm not going to let him get what he wants.' Jennie says and ignores the blond.

'But what if he knows you're refusing the deal?' Wooyoung says with worry.

'He won't. I'm have my own plan.' Jennie says as she again goes into deep thought.

'I don't get you.' Wooyoung says with a pout.

'It's good you don't think much, you don't want to.' Jennie says and sighs.

'What are you going to do then?'

Jennie looks to the burnt up letter, nodding as she thinks more into all the possibilities of any action she takes.

'I need to find a way to go talk to him, and I won't be able to when Seonghwa has basically locked me up right now. I need to wait.'

'Why are you always doing everything alone? Let us help you.' Wooyoung says, serious in expression. Jennie pushes his beer into his mouth.

'I prefer when you're drunk.'