Part 3

Oh No... this is what i was fearing since Uncle told that he will help me in the studies...

Now Uncle suggested me to go with him to the university and take the form as well as enquire about the courses...

My mom too accepted his suggestion and telling me to go with him...

How can i go with him knowing he is always working against me...

But now i cant even deny to my mom and Uncle...

I can.. but what reason i can tell them... 

I cant go and explain whatever he did against me since i landed in this apartment...

'What are you thinking this much Roli???' my mom asked

'Nothing mom... i will go...' i replied without any other option...

I turned my face towards that guy and looked for his expression...

I can see a weird smile on his face which confirmed he will do something like i fear...

As always i need to do something and handle the situation...

'Get ready... we will start in 30 minutes...' he said...

Oh so much in urgency to execute your plans against me...

I went to get ready and in sometime i got ready in a simple dress...

I looked at myself in the mirror...

I can notice the untold tension on my face... 

'Do you have any other option Roli???' i asked myself...

'When you dont have option... why all these tension??? this may help that man to act easily against me... instead be bold and handle it... you are not kid to complaint to parents too... You are grown enough to take care of yourself.. ok...' i told myself...

Yes i need to... i never disturbed my mom for such silly things in the past... 

Infact i never went through anyone doing anything against me.. instead i used to be friends for everyone...

Anyways... i cheer up myself and came out of my room taking my bag on my shoulder...