Part 23

Roli POV:

I dont know how my mom might have felt seeing myself & Siddhant together completely wet...

But i managed the situation informing her myself how i came with Siddhant as we planned...

Mom told me to change the wet dress and dry my hair...

I did the same and my mom bring some tea to my room...

I was feeling so good in that climate...

My hair was still wet... It always used to take long as i got quiet a long hair and thick as well...

My mom too took a towel and helped me drying my hair...

Somewhere i was feeling guilty on telling lie to my mom...

I used to be friendly to her and share everything.. But this.. how can i share...

When my mom left the room.. the thoughts of Siddhant came back...

The long drive.. that too in the rain while we return was something great...

I was sticking to him wrapping my hands around his waist tightly...

My face was resting on his back and i was enjoying the ride completely...

Further below the tree the moments we spent... i blushed just by thinking...

His restlessness when i played with his biceps, shoulders & finally his chest...

I know he was getting crazy by the touch and continued teasing him... as a result...

His fingers were making me restless playing on my hip...

I didn't realised how he made me sit on his lap and we were spending such a long time in such closeness...

The kisses.. the hug...Something felt outstanding...

After we return inside our apartment... OMG.. his eyes were piercing through me seeing on wet clothes...

THen our crazy talks... Is it true Siddhant??? Cant we hold the other when we really want???

I am going crazy thinking of him and i know he will be the same for sure...

After pushing the time very hard... i had dinner and finally came to my room to have some rest...

I lay down on my bed while my mobile started ringing which was kept on side table...

Its Siddhant... Fortunately the volume was low...

I answered the phone inside the blanket...

'Hello..' is what i said...

'Miss you darling...' was the first thing i heard from him...

'I miss you too...' i said...

'How in this world i am going to be away from you... When can we meet.. when can we talk.. when can we kiss..' he started listing...

'Siddhant.. i know its difficult.. but what can be done.. we will meet in the terrace whenever possible.. then we can talk in mobile like how we are doing now... NO need to tell... we will kiss whenever we meet in our favorite place.. terrace...' i stated...

'Instead of all these installments.. why cant we marry and be together in the same room.. in the same bed..romancing as much as we want.. and...' he paused...

'I know what you are trying to tell.. please stop... dont make it more difficult for us talking naughty... you know it disturbs more to handle it... ' i clarified...

'Ok OK.. i wont talk naughty.. but what about my suggestion...' he asked...

'Marriage... Siddhant we need to wait atleast till i complete my course and settle in my career... ' i said...

'Why cant you do your course after marriage...' he asked...

'Siddhant.. we know very well.. it wont be easy to do the course and exams after marriage.. it will be practically a complicated one.. instead just wait for few months... let my course complete.. i will stick to some job and yes we can marry... you know what.. i too cant wait so long...' i said with a blush...

'ok ok.. agreed.. ' he said...

we continued our talks with sweet nothings...

In a while.. i started coughing and sneezing...

'Roli... are you not feeling well???' he enquired...

'Not exactly.. but after getting wet so much in rain.. its obvious right to get some effects...' i said...

'Are you having any medicine on hand???' he asked...

'of course i do.. but you know i dont like taking tablets...' i said the fact...

'But you are taking now.. i will be on line... you go and take the tablet.. then let me know that you did...' he said...

I know i cant deny him... i went to take tablet and had it...

Then return to my room and back to the position inside the blanket with mobile on my hand...

'Yes i did...' i confirmed..

'Good.. now as you have taken tablet too.. have good sleep now.. we will talk tomorrow...' he said...

'Siddhant.. can you continue to talk for a while till i get asleep...' i asked...

'Of course i can.. i was only thinking you should not get your sleep disturbed...' he said...

Then we continued our talk and i dont know when sleep took over me...