Part 10

Am i dreaming???  Someone please confirm i am not...

Then what.. He is looking into my eyes and asking me what i want???

How in this world i am going to handle these eyes???

Now its my turn to tell what i want...

Do you really want to hear what i want Siddhant???  Really...

How are you going to react when i tell that...

But am i in first place ready to tell that!!!

I need to now... this is the right chance to tell that...

I dont know when such chance of himself asking me will even happen...

Can I??? Can I??? Can i!!!

You can Roli.... Come on... Its now or never...

I too looked into his eyes deeply...

Oh God... these eyes are driving me crazy Siddhant...

Tell that Roli.. Spit out.. You can do it... 

I encouraged myself inside my mind...

'I want your love Siddhant...' Yes... i said that finally collecting every ounce of courage i got inside me...

I was still looking into his eyes for his expressions...

Yes.. i want to read what it is telling on hearing these...

I can see a flash of surprise as the eyes got widened for a moment...

Then his forehead lines showed he went into deep thinking to process what i told...

When the brain alerted him about what it is.. i can see him clearing the block on his throat by swallowing some saliva inside...

His eyes were little restless looking at me for a while...

But suddenly the expressions changed into expressing like showing anger...

'What are you talking???' he asked...

May be unable to believe his ears...

'I said what you heard.. Yes Siddhant.. i want your love...' i repeated...

'What do you mean by that???' he asked still showing anger on his expressions...

'I love you... I love you... I love you Siddhant... that is what the simple statement means...' i clarified...

I really cant believe myself to get the guts to confess... that too when his eyes were showing anger towards me...

'You have gone mad...' he said and tried to move from there again...

'I am not... ' i insisted...

He turned towards me again with same anger filled on his eyes and i can even tell the levels of anger were more...

'The issue started when you told me as your lover... while now you are telling you are in love with me???' he asked in disbelief...

Oh God.. baby... are you not confirmed even after me repeated 3 times to sound pretty sure...

'Yes.. the issue started when i told you as my lover... But it got valid reason... Which i explained to you already... In real i was just faking for Naveen sake... but when you stole my first kiss... ' i stopped and looked into his eyes deep again going more near to him...

He was just standing speechless hearing what i am telling...

'I got my first kiss from you... Its you who touch me first... Its you who i even touch or kiss first... I cant give place to anyone else in my life... ' i explained...

'But you need to understand that the kiss is nothing...' he stated...

'Is it so Siddhant???  Tell that looking into my eyes... Remember we both were lost in this world for the moment till we heard the sky shots... You might have thought of giving your so called punishment kiss.. but that was not what i got from you.. It carried all your untold love... Can you deny that???' i asked still looking for his expression...

I can see mixed feelings on his face & eyes... In a while...

'No Roli... it cant happen... Its not possible...' he said and again tried to move...

'Why??? do you have a valid reason now???' i asked...

'No need for me to list out any reason...' he said bluntly...

'Yes there is need... You cant leave from here without telling that...' i said holding his hand...

"because i hate you...' he said taking his hand from my hold...

'Siddhant... i know... i noticed hate in your eyes since i came to this apartment...  but it was not reflecting when you kiss me... Otherwise i might have not felt love in it...' i said...

He didn't replied...

'Anyway.. now tell me why you hate me when there was nothing between us... It was since we even meet or greet mutually... i know you tried to hit me... you tried to spoil my food.. you tried to pour flour over me & every other act of yours against me...' i said...

'Good you know all these.. Its better you remember these before asking for love...' he said bitterly...

'Siddhant i got no second thought about my love which i will handle later... but as you said you hate me.. i want to know the reason too... why you hate me even before we meet each other...' i insisted for an answer...

'Who said we never meet earlier... You dont remember doesn't mean that we never meet each other... I hate you...' he said and went from there leaving me confused...