Part 32

Siddhant POV:

I wanted to go with my parents to talk with Roli.. 

But i was fearing what if she denies to talk to us seeing me.. That is why i thought she wont do that with my parents and sent them..

I told my dad to keep the phone connected to me so that i can hear what she is telling...

I heard whatever she was telling...

I felt bad that she is badly hurt by whatever happened and her anger towards me that i didn't tell anything as support to her in front of all... then she told me to prove as her man who she can trust, have confidence, feel as support...

Then i was surprised when she found that i am hearing everything... then my dad told me to come...

My Dad told me to prove myself to gain back her in my life and went from there with my mother...

I was sitting there speechless without knowing how to rectify the mess created by me...

I have become the reason for her to get more hurt while she only thought of my good and even made me to get my dream job...

I am feeling bad about myself and really confused what can be done...

'Siddhant.. are you ok???' her mom asked...

'How can i be ok when i lost my love.. lost my life.. lost my Roli???' i said...

'Does this means you have given up???' aunty asked...

'Not that Aunty... but i am feeling like struck in the dead end street without knowing how to go further...' i said...

'Then is it not your mistake to go into the dead end street.. No one will stand there the whole life even if it happens to go to such situation.. they will take the U turn and go back and find another right way to proceed further...' aunty said...

'You are right aunty.. i need to find that right way...' i said...

'Siddhant.. you dont know how much she came across on her life with me being single mother...  at times few comment bad about me.. like how i am managing the family without husband and all.. even our relatives commented about me working and moving with gents... They thought as my husband is not there i am free to do anything and all.. After seeing so many things.. Roli was always sensitive when it comes to character assassination or such comments.. She gets tensed and i used to console her to ignore them and move out of the place...' aunty paused taking deep breathe...

What the hell this society is harsh to such people who are already victim of fate??? i thought...

'When the incident happened.. it was like she was directly getting the comments and she was helpless with no support to hold her hand or shoulder and give her confidence that someone is there for her to handle the situation... She was expecting such support from you which she used to get from me.. when you failed to give that the trust was broken.. that is why she mentioned about trust, confidence & support... ' aunty explained...

Now i can realise what big mistake i have done than ever known to me...

'Aunty.. actually i didn't mean to do that.. i was myself caught in front of everyone together with her.. i felt myself as victim too.. and that too my mother was also there with them and she was giving such a look towards me that i was feeling bad.. To be honest.. i have never been gone through such difficult situations and it was really new to me and i was struggling to figure out what can be done.. I didn't realised that i am making her the direct victim...' i said while i got my tears...