Part 9

I continued my walk for a while...

After sometime.. i saw him coming towards the garden again...

May be he might have found the truth... or may not...

But my part of explaining him whatever the truth is already told...

It was somewhat paining inside that he misunderstood me in that way...

Did he thought about me so low???

What else i can expect from the man who is behaving strange since we first meet in this apartment...

Like he got some story himself about this incident.. he should have some other story in his mind to behave that way with me...

I really need to know what it is and get it sorted...

Of course i wish to get it sorted... let us love each other or not.. but for sure i am not interested to have any hate relationship between us...

When i was on all these thought.. i found him reached me and started walking together with me now...

'I am sorry...' he said...

'Sorry for what???' i enquired...

'Sorry that i mistook you for introducing me as lover to naveen...' he clarified...

'So.. you got yourself clarified with your friends...' i wanted to confirm...

'Yes i did... ' he replied with a nod...

'So whatever thoughts you were having like i want for pride.. i want to play.. i used boys as toy... all these...' i stopped with a question mark...

'I was not suppose to think all those without knowing the truth... i said sorry for that only...' he said and tried to move away...

'Then what about the punishment kiss you gave...' i asked and looked for his reaction...

He stopped on the track of going away hearing about kiss...

As i proceeded with my walk.. he continued to walk beside me...

'As i explained already.. i mistook the reason of that statement and that is why.. lets forget...' he said...

'Forget!!!  How can i???' i asked...

'How means... we need to... like a bad dream...' he said...

'But it was not bad... i mean bad dream... then how can i...' i was not interested to leave it easily when i know the talk about the kiss was making him restless...

'Accidental... think it as accidental...' he said...

What a thoughtful man... i chuckled...

'But i cant...' i denied...

'Why you cant' he asked...

'Because it was my first kiss of my life and i cant treat it as any accident or punishment you know... ' i said and looked for his expression...

'Moreover... i was not feeling it as any accidental or punishment too.. then how can i???' i puzzled...

'I dont bother what you felt.. but it was.. it was accidental... it was given with the intention of punishment...' he clarified...

Oh is it... Tell that looking into my eyes baby... i smiled...

'Now its proved that the intention itself is wrong... above that... you may not bother what i felt.. but i do bother what you felt... i am sure.. you too didn't felt it as mere punishment or accidental...' i said with a smile...

'Stop thinking about what i felt.. that is none of your business...' he said...

'I might have not come to your business if you might have not come to terrace... now who is responsible for my first kiss being given just for some false accusation... tell me.. tell me...' i was not ready to leave...

'Now what you want ROli???' he asked looking into my eyes...