Part 33

Siddhant POV:

I entered into my home and sat on the sofa...

My mom & dad were already sitting there...

I should do my best to clear the mess up one by one...

First of all i need to clear what my mom is thinking about her.. What if she is thinking the same like how Roli said...

I looked at my mom while she herself started to talk...

'Siddhant... what all these Siddhant???  Roli told me to ask you about History of the accident & geography of the incident to you to know who seduced whom.. what does that mean.. i really want to know now...' my mom said..

'Mom.. there is nothing to hide now... Yes.. it was me who initiated everything and not otherwise like how others said.. It was new year eve and she was standing in the terrace.. it was me who kissed her and that is when we realised we are having feeling for each other... Then we confess our love that weekend.. This is how everything started.. ' i said...

'Siddhant.. i cant believe you can do something like this with a girl...' my mom said...

'Mom.. She is innocent mom.. She didn't committed any mistake.. infact on the date of our love confession we got wet and she got ill.. I went to her home to see her.. That is when her mom saw me inside their house when she return home.. On that day itself her mom said us to take care that we do not spoil the pride of the family of our self.. Next day Roli even denied to touch her.. but it was me who said we are not going to run away from each other and we are going to marry once her course gets complete.. So though unlike the lovers of these days who do anything & everything, we decided to love each other in limits.. I told her to trust me and then she allow me to touch her... Even when the issue happened.. it was me who called out to come for lunch to celebrate my new job.. then when we returned i took her to terrace to spend sometime.. And trust me we never crossed our limits.. Even when you all came.. we were just sitting beside each other holding us.. nothing more than that like how it got projected... I am telling all these to you though i feel shy to share all these things between us to my parents itself because i dont want any one to think bad about her that she is the one behind everything while i am innocent son.. ' i explained...

'Siddhant.. i got it very clear when Roli said confidently those lines about Sujatha thinking of seducing you.. No one can be that confident if someone is culprit by self...' my dad said...

'OMG Siddhant.. I need to tell her sorry for whatever i thought about her on first place... i hurt her badly which is very clear now...' my mom said...

She got up and went to their house...

Myself & dad followed her...

Her mom welcome us when we pressed calling bell and entered into their house...

'Gauri.. i wish to talk to Roli...' my mom said...

Then we went to Roli room...

'Roli... AUnty wants to talk to you.. can you please open the door???' her mom asked...

I stood little behind of everyone...

When Roli opened the door.. my mom & dad entered into the room while myself & her mom stayed outside the room...