Part 37

Roli POV:

Monday... i know today Siddhant is going to join the new job...

I did wish him yesterday night before we moved apart to our houses...

Still i want to wish him today as well...  but how i wonder???

Not through the phone when i am just in the next door...

Then how Roli??? what are you going to do now???

i thought for a while.. then i came to some conclusion.. 

Yes.... Come on Roli.. He is not any secret lover of yours.. you are engaged to him...

I took bath and got ready.. Then i took the pen out of my bag which i purchased to gift him on his new job joining...

I came out of my room and went to my mom...

'Mom.. i will wish Siddhant for his new job and come back...' i said...

My mom nodded with a smile and i rushed towards his house...

I just gave a weird smile when his father opened the door...

'I wanted to wish him before he goes for the new job...' i said with hesitation on how they are going to take seeing me coming to their house to see him...

'Go to his room on the left.. he is getting ready...' his father said...

Is he telling me to go to his room??? am i dreaming??? i thought they will call him to talk to me in the hall...

I smiled like a mad with a broad grin and rushed towards his room...

I knocked the door...

'Why you are suddenly knocking mom.. come in...' he said from inside...

I opened the door and went inside his room with a fast rated heart beat and high blood pressure...

When i entered i saw him putting his arms inside the sleeve of his shirt...

I locked the door and started taking steps towards him...

Siddhant turned towards me casually and was surprised seeing me inside his room...

'ROli... what a surprise???' he said...

'Why Siddhant??? cant i come to your room???' i asked and went behind him...

'Not that.. i was not expecting and was really pleasantly surprised...' he said...

I took the shirt from his hand and showed him to put the other arm inside the other sleeve...

Then moved towards front and started putting the buttons...

He looked at my face with a smile admiring me putting his shirt...

His hand was forwarded towards my waist and wrapped around...

When he was about to pull me towards him...

'No.. not now.. your dress will get spoil.. you need to go for the job...' i warned...