Part 15

Roli POV:

It's New year evening...

I dress up myself and was sitting in the hall watching TV...

I heard the door opening sound of the next house...

Yes.. it should be Siddhant who is going out...

I slowly went near the hall window and looked outside...

I was right.. he was coming out of the building to talk to his friends...

I was just looking at him from where i was...

In a while.. he casually lift his face while he noticed me standing near the hall window...

After that then & there his eyes looked at me while he was still talking to his friends...

I slowly hide in the side of the window like he cant see me standing there while i can see him...

When he lift his eyes towards my direction.. he found me missing near the window...

His eyes were searching now on other windows of my house...

Then i can see some disturbance may be he got when i am missing from his sight...

I wanted to confirm again and came back to his visibility...

When he lift his eyes again.. now he was able to see me...

THe disturbance which was on his face got vanished and he went back to his friends to continue his talk...

Oh.. you are caught Mr. Siddhant...

You hate me.. while you kiss me.. your eyes will search for me.. you will get disturbed.. 

Who you are fooling around???

I told my mom that i am going down to talk to my friends...

She said going to bed having dinner as she got headache...

So i took the key with me and went down...

I found one of my friend there and went near her...

I started talking in general with her while i was standing facing him...

I was noticing his every movement including his eyes looking at me then & there...

I noticed him wishing few of his friends 'Happy New Year'...

I was just giving sharp look towards him while continuing my chatting with my friend...

In a while i changed my look as upset... which was noticed by him too...

Then came there a small girl named 'Smruthi' who belongs to our building only...

That girl rushed towards Siddhant...

'Happy New year Siddhant...' she said cutely smiling at him...

Siddhant swiftly took the small girl on his arms...