Part 20

Roli POV:

I looked at him in love... he smiled...

'Shall we move Roli...' he asked...

'Lets be here for a while Siddhant.. I wanted to come on a long drive and spend time with you... Boating was not my criteria...' i said...

'Ok.. Then lets sit here...' he said...

We sat below the tree...

He sat leaning on the tree while i sat beside him...

His eyes called me while i lean on his shoulder and wrapped my hand around his waist...

He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pulled closer towards him...

We were sitting enjoying the closeness for a while without even uttering single word...

After a while...

'Siddhant.. shall i ask you something...' i asked...

'Yes Roli..' he said looking at me...

'What is the reason for your hate towards me???' i asked...

'Roli.. Leave that Roli.. i dont think there is any use of talking about that.. look at us.. are we looking like i hate you???' he puzzled...

'Not that Siddhant... you know we are attracted towards each other now.. so you dont mind about the hate now.. but later... the situation may change and the hate can come out too... Instead its always better to sort it completely...' i said...

'Roli... Its something related to our childhood.. so i think we can leave it...' he said again...

'How come Siddhant??? you said that you hate me even yesterday... then the hate was there till yesterday right.. then how we can leave as childhood issue... Siddhant.. i just wanting to sort of the issue.. So please tell me...' i insisted...

'Roli... if i tell you.. you may even laugh at me...' he said...

'I wont.. i am not going to laugh at something which created emotion like hate between us for years...so please tell me..' i repeated...

'Ok.. let me tell you... really i dont know how you take or laugh at me.. but as you as insisting.. i am telling you...' he stated...

I was eager to know the reason...

Siddhant started narrating every happening of our childhood where his mother used to love me so much... used to buy clothes for me... used to appreciate me more... then to get attention.. he started fighting with me and later we shifted to Mumbai...

'This is what happened... when you were about to come back here as our neighbor again.. unknowingly i developed the hate inside myself again that why history is repeating... is it like you will get back the importance again & i will lose what i was getting all these years...' he said keeping his head down...

I understand.. completely understand what he was going through...

'Siddhant you said not to laugh.. but you know this is not something to laugh about.. instead it is about thinking about what mistake we do in our life... Good that you told me everything and i believe nothing more than this into this issue...' i stated...