Part 4

Roli POV:

I am fed up.. Yes i am..

Why not??? This guy is really occupying my mind with his thoughts.. of course in a puzzle way that why he is like that towards me...

Its all enough.. 

I am going to change this... i can live with this confusion anymore...

I decided to make new friends in this apartment and make my life better...

I went down and to the park like place and sat on the bench available there...

I was looking around and i can see kids playing which was already making me feel happy...

When a ball hit on me.. the kid who hit the ball rushed towards me and said 'Sorry...'

I felt like 'so cute' instead of angry as i very well know they didn't hit the ball intentionally...

I just smiled and gave back the ball to the kids...

In a while a girl of almost my age came towards me...

'You live in that side.. right...' she asked..

'Yes i am... i guess you are on this side considering you coming out of this side...' i said..

'Yes.. you are right.. i saw you couple of times in your balcony and was thinking of talking to you when you come down.. but today only i got chance seeing you again..' she said with a smile...

Oh good.. finally.. i am going to have a friend...

Some sort of relief on my breathe and & smiled...

'Let us get introduce ourselves.. I am Roli...' i introduced myself...

'I am swetha...' she introduced herself...

'I am glad meeting you as i was bored without any friend here...' i said pouting my lips...

'I am glad too.. ' she replied and we started making conversations about our studies and other topics in general...

After sometime when i was really happy that finally i am out of the tensions of all these days...

Oh no... He is again coming in front of my eyes... 

Yes.. he was walking with some other guy through that way...

Though i am not sure.. i felt like that weird look he was giving me even now when crossing our way..

Come on man.. what is your problem????

I really wish to shout holding  his shirt...

'Oh.. you are coming on the line it seems...' Swetha said...

'What??? i dont get you...' i said puzzled wondering what she is talking about...

'I saw you staring at Siddhant...So i thought you are coming on the line of girls trying to flirt at him...' she explained...