Part 14

I went for morning walk in the garden...

I looked around whether she is there...

Yes.. i am not yet ready to face her questions...

I was not so lucky that she reached near me...

When she called.. i took fast steps to avoid her...

She told me to wait again... Where i can even run...

I tried to avoid talking to her that there is nothing to talk...

But she was not ready to leave the chance...

She even told not interested to make scene there in front of others...

I too felt it right.. then i went to a corner to talk to her...

I tried to avoid talking about that.. yes.. about that kiss...

But i can sense sarcastic tone on her talk when she said she dont want to talk about the kiss..

When she confirmed its not about the kiss then i took some sort of relief on my breathe...

She was teasing me for a while then told wanted to explain about why she introduced me as lover...

I gave my version of thought over that.. while she gave a different version...

I was shocked...

I was unable to believe that while she told me to verify myself...

When i was thinking what is to be done.. she came up talking about the kiss ...

She puzzled whether it was punishing kiss in real like i claimed to be...

I dont have any answer for that...

I rushed out of that place to atleast get myself confirm what she told about Naveen is true or not...

Yes i went to his block...

I do have few friends there too...

I asked them and they confirmed what ROli said is right...

Oh God... what i did without knowing the truth...

That is when Naveen came that way...

'Siddhant.. you here in my block...' he enquired...

How dare he went behind her??? i got angry for which i dont have reason till now...

'Naveen.. never ever try to go behind Roli or try to get near her...' i warned him...

'What if i do???' he asked 

'I wont be talking by mouth and you better know you wont be having proper mouth & teeth to talk...' i threatened...

He got shocked for a moment...

'Cool boss.. when she already told you are her lover and when you already confirmed me it as true.. why i am going to go behind her...just relax... i wont ever go behind her...' he tried to convince and cool me...