Part 13

I rushed towards the terrace...

When i went there and looked at her admiring towards sky... my intention was to just peck her lips and tell her this will be the result when she play with me and not to repeat such play again with me...

Yes.. that was my intention and not to kiss in actual...

Am i mad or what to kiss her... 

But when i cup her face and touch my lips with hers... I become mad in actual...

Then what... the kiss which was suppose to be just a peck for sake of punishment doesn't seems to end in such way...

She was shocked too when i suddenly kissed her...

Why to tell her.. i was shocked myself as i was unable to end the kiss as i planned and continued the kiss...

I felt like lost from the world and dwelling on my own world with myself & her alone...

I gently closed my eyes... 

The kissed turned passionate and deep...

I was unable to process anything inside my mind...

In a while.. i was surprised when she kissed me back...

Her fingers ran through my hair...

The kiss was felt so good... so perfect...

Does this mean i used to kiss often.. not at all.. I never kissed anyone till now...

Of course this was my first kiss.. the perfect kiss... the passionate kiss ever...

When i was enjoying the moment.. i heard the sound and my eyes opened...

I can see her too open her eyes together and we looked at the sky...

Yes it was sky shots and it revealed new year started...

For a moment.. i wondered what i did...

I am totally confused on the kiss i gave...

When it is wrong why i feel it as perfect.. why i feel it as good... 

That is when she asked me 'why???'

What can i answer her when i dont know myself why i did that...

If it was just a peck like i planned.. then i might have told myself that its the punishment for what she did..

But when the kiss was something more than a punishment.. how can i justify with that reason...

I dont have option too left now to tell as reason...

Yes i told the same reason like its because i am her lover and did what lover does...

I know she was confused, shocked and surprised too...

When she was trying to tell something.. i just moved from there...

Then what??? what answer i can give her if she question me further...

She told me to wait... then told i should hear her...

I am not ready for hearing anything now when i am confused myself...

'I got nothing to hear from you...' i replied and rushed out of that terrace...

When i went down to the garden.. i sat on the bench and started thinking what made me to kiss her in that way...

Why i am not feeling it as wrong..

Her lips over mine.. her fingers over my hair...

I remembered her fingers on my hair.. and the hair should be messy now... 

I took out the small comb from my pocket and comb my hair...

I corrected my messed up hair.. but what the hell i am going to do with that feeling of the kiss now...

What i am going to answer her when she ask about the kiss again as she was already trying to talk to me in the terrace itself???

Oh God Siddhant... why you messed up???

I got call from my mom and went home through staircase...

When i reached my floor she came out of the lift...

Not again... I am not ready yet to reply her anything...

I prayed to God she should not ask anything now...

I was waiting for my mom to open the door and rushed inside as soon as she open the door...

I went inside my room and jumped over my bed...

Siddhant... what you have done??? i scold myself