Part 17

Roli POV:

I know he was avoiding me since New year...

Today he is at home and was looking at me from window was also known to me when i started to classes...

I was thinking of doing something to get him talk to me this weekend...

When i was thinking what to do while returning.. the view in front of my eyes was surprising...

Yes.. One of the girl who was behind him was standing in front of him...

I know she was talking to him something...

While he was very well refusing to what she said...

Then that girl suddenly moved towards him and i was shocked...

What is she planning to do???  Oh Girl do something then you will see who i am...

I took fast steps and was almost nearing them...

Seeing me he took backward steps...

I went near her and told that she should know who she is trying to get close.. seeing she is again trying to get close to him...

When she told who am i to comment.. i felt hurt...

I thought Siddhant will tell that he belongs to me...

But he just told her to go away in general...

The hurt turned to anger and i gave angry look towards him...

When i rushed towards lift.. he came behind me...

He took me to terrace and tried to tell that he was not at mistake...

I know baby.. but why you didn't told her who am i to you...

But i was unable to ask him this directly.. or may be i felt the time has not yet come...

I just accused him for going behind girls though i know its not the truth..

Suddenly he hold my lips again to shut me from further talking...

Oh MY God.. what a passionate kiss for that long...

Baby.. was it for just shutting me up...

Our lips moved apart and i looked into his eyes...

He didn't leave my face and looked into my eyes...

'Look Roli.. I am not behind any girls... That girl was only behind me.. she came to talk to me and asked for a chance... I denied her telling i am not interested.. she tried to get close... i went backwards... I know that was the time you came.. but even if you didn't come that way.. i might have done the same.. I never ever tried to get close to any girls...' he clarified...

'Oh is it.. then what about me Siddhant...' i asked him looking for his expressions...

Swiftly confusions.. guilty.. mixed emotions covered his face...

Still he compose himself slowly...

'Look.. i already told you that i hate you...' he said...

I felt like laughing still controlled to handle the situation...

'You hate me... Is that why you kissed me thrice...' i asked...

'I told the reason for the first kiss already & you are the reason for the other two...' he clarified...

'Oh.. i was the reason.. how come...' i asked...

'It was you who were upset on new year day and i came to talk to you... then whatever happened you know well... Today.. you got angry.. that's why i came to talk to you.. then again whatever happened is known to you...' he stated...

'Siddhant.. on new year day.. i was upset.. what bothered you that you came all the way to terrace on first place...' i asked...

'I told that day itself.. as you got upset because of me.. same way today also you got angry because of me... thats why...' he stated...

'How many girls were upset and angry because of you that you went to console giving a kiss???' i puzzled...

'What???' he was shocked by my question...

'Even the girl who went now getting angry... its because of you only.. are you going to go there to her to console her with a kiss just because you are the reason behind her anger???' i clarified my question...

'What are you thinking about me Roli??? i told you already... like you.. even for me ours was the first kiss and yes... ours was the second and third too which we share a while ago...' he confirmed...

'I was thinking the kisses you gave mean something while you are telling only console me from my anger or upset...' i said...

'No.. it got no meaning Roli.. I already confirmed you that i just hate you.. its not something which started today...' he said...

'Well i know it started when we just took birth and you are carrying hate over me since that day.. if that is the case.. then i think you can take your hands from me..' i said coldly...

He just realised still holding my face... he swiftly took his hands...

'And yes.. from now on... there is no need for you to come to me whether i am upset or angry or whatever to console me with your kiss... I dont want you to kiss as you wish and blame me that my emotions are the reason behind it..' i said bluntly...

'Roli...' he tried to talk something...

'Its fine.. i understood what is in your mind and dont try to make me fool... stay away from me.. ' i insisted and went from there towards my home...

Siddhant POV:

I knew it will end like this only when i messed up number of times...

what bother me whether she is upset or angry or whatever...

Let her be anything... i am not going to come near her...