Part 27

Roli POV:

I was thinking deeply about what Siddhant said about his dream job...

When i was thinking what jobs can suit to his wish something strike on my mind...

I rushed to my mom...

'Mom..  Deepu's father is working in some company which is handling environment development right...' i asked...

'Yes.. you are right...' my mom confirmed...

'Ok mom.. thanks for confirming...' i said  and went back to my mom...

I called my friend Deepu...

'Hi Roli... you are calling after long...' she said...

'Yes Deepu.. its quiet long as you know i got busy on my new courses and other stuffs...' i said...

'Oh.. you joined new course.. well.. happy to know.. hope you are settling at Chennai well...' she said...

'Yes I am Deepu.. and I want some help from you...' i said...

'Tell me Roli.. what you want???' she asked...

'More than you.. i want help from your father & its regarding job.. is he available to talk???' i asked...

'Of course he is.. let me give the phone to him...' she said and gave it to father...

'Hello Roli.. How are you???' her father enquired...

'I am very fine Uncle and i am in need of your help...' i said...

'Tell me Roli.. If its something i can do.. then i will do it...' he replied...

'Uncle.. one of my friend is wishing to work in company which is into environment development... SO i remembered you when i came to know about it...' i said...

'Tell his details like education etc...' he said...

I gave all his details...

'Oh Good.. you know Roli.. fortunately we got vacancy at our Chennai branch which i think will suit to his qualification... why cant you tell him to approach our Chennai office with his Resume???' he said...

'of course Uncle.. when can i tell him to go...' i asked...

'Tomorrow as we are also in need of person in urgency...' he said...

'Glad to know Uncle.. I will tell him to approach your Chennai office tomorrow itself...; i confirmed...

'Roli.. i will talk to my Chennai office and keep them informed about his arrival for interview.. in the meantime.. you tell him to send the resume to my email id... i will SMS you my Chennai office address, Email id & Person to contact at Chennai office... ' Uncle said...

'Thank you so much.. I will be grateful if you can do this help for me...' i said...

'Now tell me.. is he your friend of more than that??? because i can understand from your interest over this...' uncle asked...