Part 24

Siddhant POV

I was not getting sleep properly...

She got cold & cough already...

Next day...

When i wake up... i wanted to go to her and check whether she is doing good...

But how can i ??? what reason i can give for going to her house this morning???

I thought of calling her.. but what if she is sleeping.. then my call become disturbance for her...

I looked at the time and realised getting up late already...

I rushed to take bath and getting ready for office...

When i came out of my house for going to office.. i found Roli house was still closed...

I went to office thinking of calling her after reaching office...

After getting to my seat.. i called her...

'Hello...' her voice was revealing that she is unwell...

'Roli... how is your health now... your voice itself is very bad...' i asked...

'Siddhant.. i am ok.. dont worry.. its just cold & cough and we know how it came.. there is nothing to worry.. it will go in couple of days...' she said...

'Oh God.. I feel bad that i am unable to be with you at this time...' i said...

'What you will do even if you are with me... i only need to handle my cold right... Even i told my mom to go to office when she said that she will stay with me...' she clarified...

'But still ROli... ' i started...

'Siddhant.. dont worry.. i am going to be fine.. you concentrate on your work... ' she said...

'Ok take care.. i will call by afternoon..' i said...

Then disconnected the line.. but was restless...

I decided to complete the works early and go home to see her...

I started concentrate on my work...

As usual the work were huge.. but i need to do this... 

I need to complete as fast as i can to get rid of this work and go home...

I concentrated and worked very fast.. I can say record timing since i started working...

By 3 PM.. i completed all my jobs... i got relief...

I went to my senior and asked for permission...

When he was looking at me weird as i never took such permissions.. i told him some lame excuses and rushed towards house...

I parked the vehicle and rushed towards the building...

When i came out of the lift.. both of our houses were closed fortunately...