Truth or Plank! Ep. 1

Mika: Ahoy mateys! And welcome to the first episode of the drama-filled game show-- Truth or Plank! In this show, contestants must answer a reader-provided question truthfully, or else walk the plank. Let's meet the contestants! First we have the infamous pirate lord with a terrible attitude, Pirate Lord Bakugo!

Bakugo: Say that again, and you better start shopping for peg legs.

Mika: Isn't he charming? Next we have his right-hand man and the red-haired boy who stole all of our hearts, Kirishima Eijirou!

Kiri: Awww, thanks Mika.

Mika: Oh, I was given a description request for this one, let me read what it says, "Ladies, you might want to look away if you don't want to drool in front of the others, it's the reincarnation of Prince Charming... Kaminari Denki?"

Kaminari: Ayyyyyy, that's right ladies! Oh, and I'm still an eligible bachelor, so come talk to me after the show.

Jirou: Oh in your dreams, Mr. Electric. Gosh, just how stupid are you?

Mika: Jirou Kyouka, everyone! Next we have the boy who can soar without wings, the inventor of tape itself, Sero Hanta!

Sero: Thanks Mika and hello everyone!

Mika: For the last member of the crew, we'd like a drumroll please. She's pink! She's vicious! And she's absolutely stunning! It's Mina Ashido, everyone!

Mina: Thank you, thank you! You can talk to my manager later if you want to hire me for your production.

Mika: And last but not least, the girl who made this whole story possible, the girl with an attitude bigger than her petticoat, (Y/n)(L/n)!

(Y/n): Was that offensive? I feel like it was.

Mika: Okay, no one cares. Let's get into the game! Remember, if you can't answer a question truthfully, into the briny deep you go! Hope you brought your swimsuits!

Jirou: Our what now?

Mika: First question is from maltipoo11 and they ask "(y/n), if you had to choose another weapon besides the saber or another fighting style, what would be your choice?"

(Y/n): Oh phew, an easy one. I'd have to go with a battle axe. They're big and cool and intimidating. Like I just want to see the faces on my enemies when I whip out one of those bad boys. I want to see them cower in fear.

Bakugo: And you guys say I'm sadistic.

Mika: Alright, maltipoo11 has one more question and... oh my! It's for me! The question asks, "What made you decide to write a pirate AU? It's not one I've commonly seen and it's very interesting to read about the characters in this context."

Rory: *Appears out of no where* Mika? Why am I here? This isn't even my story-- where's the fourth wall? You broke it again didn't you?! Well that's not my problem anymore! I'm leaving! *Rory vanishes*

(Y/n): Do I know him?

Bakugo: Yeah, I'm getting this weird sense of familiarity too.

Mika: Hey! It's my turn, so shut up! Anyways, I chose to write a pirate AU for several reasons. The first being because of exactly what you said, I hadn't seen it done yet. I prefer writing original stories, although I love fan fiction too, so creating my own world allows me to still feel as if my story is somewhat original. I've been a huge fan of pirate stories ever since I was little, so this just seemed second nature, plus researching it is super fun! Also, you can't sit hear an tell me Bakugo wouldn't have made an amazing pirate. Lastly, I've been wanting to set a story in South America for a while now.