𝙷.𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎//𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

-Edited with light changes-

- - - - - -Requested by hdjenndj

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hashibira-kun,"

The boar headed man jolted awake as the (H/C) headed doctor entered the room of the infirmary. She smiled as she walked towards the injured man after provoking the wind pillar into a fight; resulting in this bizarre form.

This is not new to the young woman, treating the wounded boar. This has happened a couple of times that she is not surprise anymore. "My, my you shouldn't force yourself fighting every demon hunters ya'know." She said as she placed down the tray filled with food, though it mostly contains veggies, so much to Inosuke's dismay.

You can clearly see the irk mark appeared on his head which made her chuckled, "Oi! Oi! Where is my tempura woman!?" He exclaimed as he examined the tray as he searched for his beloved tempura. It truly is disappointing not having your desired dish served.

She giggled in amusement, slowly she removed the boar head off his head; to reveal his feminine features that wouldn't fail to catch every man's gaze.

"You really are prettier than me." The young woman stated, staring at his face filled with uncertainty on how to react to her compliment.

But then again, being who he is. "HAHAHA! Of course! I am the great Inosuke-sama after all!" He exclaimed as his laugh is filled with nothing but self-confidence. Truly believing in his mighty strength that never fails to attract the girl.

The 15 year old boy is really fond of (y/n). Most likely she can contain him for the time being without having to anger every demon slayer passing them. It's a like threshold of his rash actions.

She smiled warmly at the blue-green headed man. "Hai,hai you're the great great Inosuke-sama." She picks up the food as she became quite serious. Changing her expression in such a manner that made him fear his life.

"But, you must eat this soup along with the medicine I have prepared," she said demandingly. "You'll do that - right? "

He sweatdropped as he huffed in annoyance which made the young lady giggled once more. Inosuke is somewhat a pure innocent man, with the audacity in his outrage.

The wind has blown from the outside giving them the right temperature beside the window, allowing them to feel the freshness of the breeze slowly soothing in their skin. The scene was quite usual but for them. It is a moment they must cherish for they do not assure that there will be tomorrow. For this is a peaceful day they can't always have.

Surely, this time of the day would be quite boring when you're in the infirmary or anywhere else if you're injured. But for the lady being there - Inosuke couldn't get any happier.

"Here, take the medicine and drink some water."

"This better taste good."

He huffed "Bleh! This tasted disgusting! That butterfly woman should make her medicines taste better." He yelled, complaining how bitter and totally not delicious the drink was. It was like a rotten poison killing his throat.

"Ara," (Y/n) looked at him and smiled threateningly which made him gulped down the water in an instant.

"Do you have any problem with the medicine I made?" Disappointment and horror is clear by the tone of her voice. It was menacing.

"O--Of course not! I-I finished it all s-see!" He stuttered while keeping his act of bravery but on the contrary of course - failed.

This made (y/n) chuckled and pats his head with her warm smile. "That's good to hear."

He watched as she smiled so gentle and warm. The light wrinkles appeared so perfectly in his eyes. She was gorgeous, and he could never imagine how his world would be without her. Dramatic? Still, it is utterly flattering if he would say. Like a gentle ambiance lacing around him.

The sight in front of him made him feel like time stopped for him to admire the beauty of the woman smiling warmly. The foreign feeling is similar to the old wisteria woman; who had expressed comfort, but this is way more euphoric. He knew one thing.

Inosuke doesn't want these precious moments to stop. If only time were slower.

(Y/n) then retreated her hand and started fixing the empty plate she prepared. "Alright, I'll be cleaning up now."

Just before she reached the tray and walk away, a hand tugged behind her. She looked at him with her mouth parted at the sight, seeing him faintly blush. Did she do something? Surely she was just mending his injured form. But as she gazed down, why is there a painting of blush upon his cheeks?

"U-umm, Do that again! T-that's an order!"

He looked away with blood rushing at his cheeks that made her giggled at the sight. She smiled with her eyes closed making her perfect eyelashes visible that is paired with her rosy cheeks.

"Alright."

But this time, she sat beside him and put his head to lean on her shoulder. Doing as she is told she pats him slowly. Like a child, it seems, the warmth is comforting. It made him feel at ease as he closed his eyes softly at the sentiments.

The windblown once again as if knowing it is perfect for the sight. A perfect time and moment.

End

Hehe ive finish the first one!! Expect some more!!