⚜2⚜ New interest

♠️Jungkook♠️

Taehyung is as grumpy as I remember him when I guide him to his new quarters. It's up on the third floor with a nice view of the garden, so he shouldn't have much to complain about. Not only does he get a bedroom with a nice view, but he also gets an en-suite bathroom and a little common area. This used to be utilized as a regular guest space, although I suppose he technically is a guest, only a somewhat permanent one. 

I set the bags down in the middle of the floor and the poor guy who came here with Taehyung struggles to carry in the rest of them while Taehyung holds the door open for him with a bored expression. I quickly relieve some of the handsome man's burden by taking the big suitcases from his grip and he gives me a thankful nod. He's even sweating a bit from having to drag them up all the stairs. 

The guy in question has already managed to catch my eye several times. It's as if I can't look away from him. Everything about his appearance is simple yet extravagant. The hair is black just like everyone else around here, but it somehow glows differently in the light. The same goes for his eyes. They're brown, but at the same time it's as if they hold the entire rainbow in them. He's beautiful from head to toe. His posture is impeccable and his face is truly the best I've ever seen. Who is this man and why did he come with Taehyung?

"This is my room?" Taehyung asks in a degrading tone while scrunching his nose at the perfectly normal white curtains. "There's nothing special about this place. I thought I'd get something better since this is the castle and all that jazz. It's just some dusty old room."

"It's all we have to offer, so I can't give you anything better even if I wanted to."

He clicks his tongue at me and continues walking around, taking in the look of his new home. He doesn't look pleased in the slightest, but I doubt that even if we gave him the best room in the entire world he still wouldn't be happy. He sits down on the bed and immediately regrets it when dust flies up in the air. I can't hide my amusement when he tries waving the dust particles away. 

"Ugh, you have a lot of work to do, Jin. I want this place to be livable by the end of today."

"Of course, My Lord."

I look between them in confusion and I realize that the handsome man must be his servant. How in the world did Taehyung get his hands on this beauty? And an even better question: How come he hasn't left yet? Why is he putting up with this brat's poor attitude? He could be working for someone much better. Someone like me.

"Also where is he going to live?" Taehyung asks while pointing at his servant. "I'm not planning on sharing a room with him if that's what you think."

"Oh, uh... We've already prepared a room for him of course. Would you like me to show you?"

"If it's not too much trouble," Jin answers while hastily grabbing the more worn-looking bags from the floor.

We head towards the door, but I feel Taehyung's angry stare on my back.

"You're just gonna leave me here alone in this dirty ass room? Jin, you should start cleaning right away. I'll get asthma if I stay in here with all the pollution."

I can see the slight annoyance on Jin's face before he drops his bags to the floor and walks back into the room to follow orders. My hand instinctively reaches out to stop him and he stares at me with big eyes when I grab his wrist. I let go in case I made him uncomfortable.

"You can clean later. Taehyung, you should at least let him leave his stuff before you put him to work." 

I see his expression turn sour and he frowns at me.