⚜34⚜ I hate you

Jimin

Yoongi has his back turned while looking out the window when I enter his apartment. The lights aren't on and there are beer cans scattered all around. The entire place reeks of alcohol, even more so than usual. I thought that him calling me out here on such short notice was strange, but now I can really tell something's off.

"Am I a joke to you?" is the first thing he says when he hears me enter. He doesn't turn around to look at me and just keeps his gaze fixed out the window.

"What's this about?"

"You know very well what this is about."

"No? I have no idea."

He spins around on his heel and it doesn't come as that much of a shocker that he's angry. His eyebrows are deeply furrowed and hist mouth downturned. Whatever he's angry about it must be pretty serious if he wants to talk in person. Usually he just rants over text and then I come over and we fuck. It might not work out that way this time.

"Don't play stupid," he says. "Just tell me, Jimin, how long have you been sucking royal cock?"

I actually feel my heart drop at the question. He knows. The question is how. I didn't think he'd find out so soon. What the fuck do I do now? Play stupid or come clean? Is there some way for me to fix it? I don't know.

"What are you talking about?" I stupidly ask, but it just makes Yoongi slam his fist against the window in anger. I flinch at the loud sound and thankfully the glass didn't break.

"I told you to not act stupid! You were all up on him a couple days ago, even being slutty enough to grind on each other in public! Do you get off on that that shit? Is it exciting that someone might see you? Well guess what! Someone fucking did! My bandmates told me they'd seen you out there with the same dude I'd already taught a lesson! Do you realize how fucking embarrassing that is?! Hey, Yoongi, we saw your boyfriend making out with some guy yesterday. You've humiliated me in front of everyone! They were laughing at me!"

So we were caught red-handed. Just my type of luck. OK, I'll admit we went at it for a lot longer than necessary, but that's just because I knew it'd be awkward as hell once we stopped. I didn't think Yoongi's friends would see us. 

"Yeah, so what?" I say. "Is it illegal to have a bit of fun? You're never around, so what am I supposed to do?"

"Just because I'm not around doesn't mean you can go and fuck someone else!"

"Who said I did that? They just saw us making out."

"Well did you fuck him then?"

"Yes."

"Motherfucker-" 

He needs to take a deep breath to calm down and honestly, deep down I feel pretty great seeing him like this. The frustration he's feeling is the same I've felt countless times before. It's about time he gets a taste of his own medicine. 

"So you cheated on me," he says.

"Yup. I did. I had a great time doing it too. And for the record, he's a million times better in bed than you've ever been."

"You little bitch. You disgust me. Here I choose you over every other person to be my partner and you go and betray my trust in the worst way possible."

I scoff at him. I can't believe the bullshit I'm hearing.

"Excuse me? I only did this as payback for all the times you've hurt me."

He simply raises an uninterested eyebrow at me.

"When have I ever hurt you?"

"Are you for real? Do you really think I'm so dumb I don't realize you've been fucking around almost every day? I've seen the evidence and I've picked up on the hints, not to mention that I've seen girls in your damn bed! Who would be stupid enough to truly believe that they're just your friends and need a place to crash? Just coincidentally they're all naked too. I haven't said anything simply because I didn't want it to be true."