⚜14⚜ You order me to...?

Taehyung

10.47 AM. The damn servant should be here already. I know we didn't specify any time, but come on. It's a good thing I'm still wearing the clothes from yesterday otherwise it'd be a hell of a stress to get changed in time. Jin never showed up, so I just slept like this. Uncomfortable, but it's not like I had much choice. 

I take yet another look at the time and it's already 10.48. If Jimin doesn't show his ugly face here soon I'm going to go find him and drag him here by his hair. He's my servant now and be better start acting like it. 

At 10.49 I'm done waiting and leave my room to search for him instead. I don't have his number or anything to contact him. The only thing I know is that he lives on the second floor with the rest of the servants, but that's about it. His room could be anywhere, if he even is in his room to begin with. He might've sneaked off to avoid his duties, but considering how lazy he is, he probably sleeps until noon.

All the doors on the second floor look the same and there's no way to tell who lives where. There are at least 10 different doors to choose from and I barely even remember where Jin's room is. It'd be kind of embarrassing to go and knock on every door. Perhaps I should just wait until he comes out? At least then I'll find out which room is his. 

♥♠♦♣

I watch with high interest every time one of the doors opens, but every time I get disappointed when it's not the servant I'm looking for. The young girls and boys look uncomfortable and nervous when they see me standing like some kind of guard in the hallway and they all run off before I get the chance to ask them where Jimin is. I don't understand why they react that way. Surely they aren't scared of my kind-looking face? 

When another door swings open, I don't have much hope, but when I see the black haired gorilla step out into the hallway, my immediate response is to check my watch. 11.23. He made me wait here half an hour and on top of that I spent almost two hours waiting for him in my own room. He'll pay for this.

"You there," I say and he tenses up at the sound of my voice. 

Jimin turns around and looks at me with uncertainty as I approach him. 

"What the hell do you want?" he asks.

"I want you to do your fucking job. You never showed up at my room, so I waited here. Do you have any idea how inconvenient this is for me? You're supposed to make my life easier, not make me run around the castle looking for you."

"Well, gee. Sorry, Mr. Important," he says with his voice drenched in sarcasm. "I didn't think you'd take the whole trading servants thing seriously. I never showed up because it's not my job, asshole."

I give him a confused look.

"Why would I not take it seriously?"

"Because I never agreed to it. I don't like you and being your personal slave is the last thing I want. Besides, it's not like we changed the work contracts or anything. Just go bother Jungkook instead about wanting your dear Jin back. I'm off to eat breakfast."

He heads off towards the stairs and I'm left wondering if what he said is true. Did Jungkook just fool me? Are we not supposed to trade servants? Did he and Jin orchestrate this together? No, Jin wouldn't do that. Jin begged on his knees for Jungkook to take him instead of the things I'd gambled. 

I follow Jimin down the stairs and harshly grab a hold of his arm. 

"I won't let you run away that easily," I tell him. "You saw what happened yesterday. No matter how much you want to deny it, you're mine now."