⚜13⚜ I order you to...

Jin

I walk up the stairs to the third floor, but instead of walking left, I make a turn to the right. I stop in front of the big wooden door to Jungkook's quarters and take a deep breath while looking at my watch. Still two minutes left until it's 8 AM. I want to make sure I'm on time, so I'll wait until it's 8 on the dot.

There's a strange feeling in my heart and it's probably because from today on I'm no longer Taehyung's servant. I never thought this day would come. I'm neither happy nor sad about it. It's just strange. What upsets me is that we didn't end things on a good note. I didn't show up at his room after the argument in the library and he's probably really upset with me because of that. At least I don't have to worry about any potential consequences since I'm not his servant anymore. He can't tell me what to do. As of now I listen to orders from Jungkook. 

The thought makes me let out a sigh. Truth be told, I don't want to be Jungkook's servant. Taehyung made it sound like it was a dream come true for me, but that's not the case at all. With Jungkook I truly felt like we were equals. I even thought that maybe... just maybe... we could have some kind of spark, but now all of that is ruined. I'm just his servant. 

I don't understand why Jungkook wanted this in the first place. He was willing to trade back everything Taehyung lost just so I'd be his servant. It doesn't make sense to me. I'm well-known for being a good, obedient worker while Jungkook's former servant Jimin is the exact opposite of that. Jungkook has told me about Jimin and how bad he is at his job. I asked him why he doesn't replace him in that case, but he explained that Jimin being lazy is exactly what he wants. It's forced him to stand on his own two feet without anyone's help. With that in mind I don't see why he'd want me to work for him.

The watch on my arm ticks and it's finally 8 AM. I knock on the heavy door and already after one hit it swings open to reveal a perfectly awake Jungkook smiling back at me. He's properly dressed and I feel kind of dumb for expecting him to not be. Unlike a certain someone, he can take care of himself.

"Hello there," he says before taking a look at his wristwatch. "You're right on time, Hyung. I figured you'd be, so I waited by the door."

"Oh, I see..."

"Did I scare you? You look a little out of it."

"No, I'm fine, Your Highness. I was perhaps a little startled, but it's nothing big."

He immediately frowns at me because of the formality and I realize I made a mistake the very first minute of being his servant. Is he going to punish me now? I wonder what kind of punishment he'd use. If it was Taehyung he'd probably make me fuck myself on a dildo for twenty minutes, but thankfully I've learned how to not make any mistakes around him. Honestly though, I don't think I'd hate it that much if Jungkook would make me do that. I'd prefer if he doesn't though.

"Hyung, we've talked about this. I don't want you to address me that way."

"I know, but things are different now."

"Not necessarily."

"How could they not be? I'm your servant now, Your Highness, and it's of utmost importance that I'm respectful. Not that it wasn't before, but you understand what I mean."

He sighs and shakes his head before charging up his hand and giving me a hard flick on the forehead. It hurts and I rub my aching skin while looking at him in confusion. To my surprise he doesn't look mad at all though. He's smiling.

"This was the whole point," he says. "I wanted you to become my servant so I can properly teach you how to act like a normal human being. To start of with: Don't ever call me Your Highness or anything of the sort ever again. My name is Jungkook and I want to hear you call me that."