1)The Party

The tower was packed tonight. Stark had decided he wanted to have a party and so you and the rest of the team had to hurry and get ready since it started at nine and he warned you at eight.

"You ready Rouge?" Natasha asks peeping into my room.

"Almost" I was wearing a tight fitted red dress which had tiny straps and stopped at mid-thigh.

"You look hot!" Nat grinned as I put hairspray to keep my curls in my dark brown hair.

"So do you!" I fire back while admiring her black dress which was sort of similar to mine. I finished getting ready and together we walked down the halls to the elevator.

"I need to get laid" Nat groaned while touching up his lipstick. I giggle at her bluntness but agreed. It has been way too long sister! I joined the Avengers not too long after their little civil war, thankfully I wasn't the only new comer.

We arrived at the party and saw it was in full swing. People were dancing on the floor as the music blared through speakers. Lights were going crazy and I couldn't help but feel giddy as I saw all the attractive men.

"I'm getting a drink!" I shout to Nat over the music. She tells me she was going to talk to Bruce and I watched as she walked off before heading to the bar. I sit down next to a man with slightly long hair. "I'll have a tequila please"

Once I got my drink I wasted no time in throwing it down my throat. "Damn doll, never knew how well you could take things back" I snap my head to the man beside me.

How didn't I realise before. "Barnes" I scrunch my nose up in distaste. As soon as I met him the man flirted none stop. It was extremely annoying. And to make it worse I couldn't get him out my head. I order another drink.

"You're trying way too hard to get drunk" He says while watching as I get onto my third drink.

"Well if I want to be in the same room as you, I think alcohol is much needed" He chuckles at my childishness and I roll my eyes before deciding to hit the dance floor.

"Save me a dance doll!" I chose to ignore him. I look around and see Wanda dancing with an agent of S.H.I.E.D. "Hey Rouge!" She slurs as I come up to them.

"Hey girls!" I grin and dance with them. A few drinks and more dancing later I feel hands on my waist.

"I like the way you move" I hear a man whisper into my ear as he begins to grind with me. I definitely feel more than tipsy by now. I turn around to look at him. Not the most attractive I've seen, but he'll do.

I giggle and move my arms behind my head to reach to his neck as he begins to kiss up mine. I let out a soft moan even though his lips weren't exactly turning me on. "You're so sexy" He growls.

Another song comes on and he grips me harder. His nails digging into my side. I-okay, ouch. "I think I need another drink" I try to get away. He wouldn't let go. "I need to go" I pull on his arm. I would have no problem in beating him up if I wasn't as drunk as I was right now.

"Why don't we go back to my place" He grins creepily at me. I look around but realise everyone's busy.

"No thanks. Please let go" Maybe I should just sock him in the jaw. I mean I'm sure everyone would understand. I'll give him one last chance. "I'm not interested"

He frowns but then glares at me. "You should have thought about that before dancing with me" Bruh, is this dude serious!

As I raise my right hand to punch him someone pulls him away. "She said let her go" I look up in shock as I see the guy being apprehended by the one and only James Buchanan Barnes.

"Who are you! Her boyfriend" The man mocks him. Why does he think he's in any position to get cocky when a guy with a metal arm is holding him up looking like he's ready to mess his face up.

"Yes, now leave!" What. Excuse me! The man looks between me and Bucky before sighing.

"Fine I didn't want that whore anyway" Ouch.

As he tried to leave he was pulled back and Bucky swung at him. "Barnes no!" I gasp as his fist met the poor man's face. I know he was a jerk but even the smallest punch from Bucky could damage someone badly.

By now people had gathered around, including Steve. "Buck!" he gaped at his best friend. He rushed over to aid the man who had been punched while looking at me in confusion. "What happened?" Steve asked as Bucky walked away and out the room.

"Uhm, the man wouldn't leave me alone and so Barnes came to help me. He was going to leave but then he called me a whore and Barnes got angry" I look to the door Bucky had just left through.

"Oh" Steve looked to the man he was aiding and no longer felt any sympathy for him. "I'll get someone to escort him out" He says before telling the crowd to depart and that everything was over.

I sigh and begin to leave myself. My mood was ruined. I think back to what Bucky had said. Who did he think he was anyway, saying that he was my boyfriend! And I could have sorted that guy out on my own! I hate it when men assume all ladies are helpless and need saving, I can fight just fine thank you very much.

I'm too pissed to go to sleep. Deciding against going to my room I growled and stomped over to Bucky's which was down the hall from mine. I began to pound on his door until he opened it. He stood there looking down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" he asked as if he hadn't just done what he did at the party.

I'm going to kill him.

"You son of a bitch-!"

Edited- kinda. Just wanted to say, you don't like my book I don't give a shit. I don't write for individuals I write for myself because I enjoy it. And lots of people were commenting saying 'chill he was helping you' and maybe I'm weird but I hate it when people assume I need helping and automatically jump to the rescue when I haven't had the chance to defend myself. Might just be me but I don't care. 

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU IDIOTS, THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK AND HAVE A GOOD FUCKING DAY!