4- pas aujourd'hui

She lives to 

see the sun

and feel the wind

and drink the rain

- Lord Huron

✵✵✵

Do you know that feeling when you awake somewhere and you have absolutely no idea where you are?

It was what Elaine felt when she was shaken awake by a calloused hand and upon squinting open her eyes was met with an unsharp face, that was only slowly coming into focus as she regained her consciousness. As she started becoming aware of her surroundings, she realised that she was still lying at the Black lake where the group had went down to, only that the sun had went down quite a lot and it seemed to be further into the evening. 

The person that had been so full of grace to keep her from starving due to a missed dinner was Remus Lupin, who was now smiling down on the sleepy French, whose hair seemed to resemble a bird's nest. 

"Had a good sleep?", he asked jokingly. 

"Actually", Elaine answered, stretching her arms above her head, "It was quite fantastic if I am honest" 

Confused, she realised that her opposite had not really paid any mind to her words and was instead staring at the white bandage covering her fresh scar that was adorning her left arm. Having realised his stare, she made quick work of lowering her arms and pulling the Hogwarts uniform back over it. 

Disappointed she realised that the weird exchange had not went unnoticed by the people around them. Thankfully, the only students left were the remaining three marauders as well as Olivia, who was giving Elaine a worried look. 

Trying her best not to ignite further worries, Elaine jumped up from the ground, only to nearly fall down again as her sight went black for a split second. 

Iron deficiency was a wonderful thing. 

To her luck, she was saved from an uncomfortable encounter with the ground, as Sirius Black had got up together with her and was now holding her waist. 

"Slow and steady, little Savvy", he smirked down at her, casually letting his fingers linger on her waist for a further second. 

Turning beet red, Elaine turned herself away from his burning touch and instead chose to look at the remaining group. "So... what is the time?", she asked. 

"Past 8, so we won't get food in the hall anymore.", James answered easily. 

Elaine's eyes widened at his words and she felt like she was going into a cardiac arrest or something. "No dinner?" 

"Jeez, of course we can get some food. Follow me m'lady!", James exclaimed, jumping to his feet as well and grabbing his bag. 

Releasing a berth she didn't know she had been holding, Elaine stretched out her arm to her cousin, so that she could pull the girl up from her sitting position. One by one, Remus and Peter rose up as well and the small group made their way to the castle  that was illuminated by the slowly beginning sunset, as the last golden rays of the sun basked the stone in a warm light.