15

"It's an emergency!" Fat Gum said as they barreled in through the doors Rin had smashed in. "Excuse us for not taking off our shoes!"

"I'm getting worried, man," Rock Lock replied from behind them. "But we have no choice but to keep going now that we've started."

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them," Amajiki thought aloud. "I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..."

"If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly," the police detective justified. "They should all be used to working together with one will already."

"They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers, just like Rin said," Aizawa said. "They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... and Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee right now."

"That's not loyalty!" Kirishima barked furiously. "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!"

"That's just how guys like these work," Rin turned over her shoulder to look at him as they ran. "Even if that means throwing away the people they've gathered for the sake of their grand scheme."

Kirishima clicked his tongue at Rin's explanation as they and the rest of Heroes and police stopped their sprint abruptly. Rin watched as Nighteye turned to a shelf in the wall.

"This is it," he declared whilst moving the vase that sat on the shelf to the side. "There's a device here to open a hidden passage. By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open."

He pressed his hands against the boards, and within a few moments the shelf was drawing back into the wall.

"It's like a ninja residence! Right?" Bubble Girl said.

"If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it," Centipede followed as Nighteye stepped away from the opening passageway. "Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet."

Right after Centipede's warning hit the air, the sight of a hand coming down on the edge of the wall came into view.

"What the hell, bastards?!" A swarm of Hassaikai members came flooding out of the secret corridor.

"Bubble Girl!" Centipede shouted whilst activating his Quirk. "Take one of them!"

"Right!" Bubble Girl complied by blinding one of the men who had went after her, and pinned him to the ground with his arms held behind his back.

"I'll hold them here so they don't follow you!" Centipede turned to Nighteye.

"Please, go on ahead!" Bubble Girl agreed, and with that, they continued their mad dash into the secret passageway. "I'll join you again soon!"

"Let's go!" Nighteye commanded. "We're almost there. Hurry!"

The group turned the corner per Nighteye's guidance after coming up on the end of the stairway, and when they did, they were met with a dead end.

"It's a dead end!" Rock Lock pointed out the obvious. "You sure you're not mistaken? Explain yourself, Nighteye!"

"I'll go take a look." Togata volunteered whilst taking off his helmet. He handed it to Rin.

"Lemillion! Wait!" Kirishima stopped him. "Your clothes might —"

"It's alright," Amajiki said, and beckoned that Togata continue. "Mirio's costume is made of a special fiber made from his own hair. It's made so it becomes permeable when he activates his Quirk."