Authors Note: What we Know About Rin's Quirk so Far

Alias: Lazuli Quirk: Siren

Alias: Lazuli
Quirk: Siren

Quirk Specifications:
- Rin is capable of morphing her legs into a fish tail. Once transformed, she is able to swim at enhanced speeds.
- Siren allows Rin to manipulate salt water, and later she learns how to bend other materials.
- Lastly, Siren 'enchants' Rin's singing voice in a hypnotic manner. Due to this, she is able to — to an extent — bend others to her will. Examples include mind control, hypnotization, and manipulation of ones mental state. (Mental manipulation can be seen in Rin's song to Eri to heal her fever).

Drawbacks:
- When separated from the ocean for too long, Rin's skin becomes extremely dehydrated, itchy, and flaky. The sensation of this side effect greatly resembles ant bites and/or pins and needles.
- Soreness in the muscles of her arms and legs can be a result of bending a body of water that is too large for her to handle on her own. Excessive overuse in this aspect may lead to continuous muscle spasms that may last from days to weeks at a time.
- Dizziness, vomiting, and fainting may be a result of excessive hypnotic overuse. As a result, Rin uses this power sparingly.

~~~
An: hey guys! I thought that putting this little bio together for Rin's Quirk would help you all to better understand it! I hope you find it interesting, and thanks for taking the time to read it!
~~~