To My Readers

Thank you for reading my books!

I hope you will continue reading more of my mysteries.

Below, I have a brief description of my

Ménage Series, the Kissed Series, and 2 standalone books.

Enjoy!

The Ménage Series:

The Ménage Series:

Masked, Enchanted, Shadowed, Masquerade, Enslaved, and Exposed

The Ménage Series is filled with murder & romance. It has moments of mischief & mayhem, also loads of lust & conspiracy. This mystery series is a multi-narrative storyline, where many characters share their piece of this twisted puzzle and the games they played for power.

Masked Ménage

There are 3 kinds of relationships, the one you want, the one you lost, and the one you regret.

On Amy Murray's 29th birthday, while at work at the Medical Examiner's Office of Philadelphia, she's handed the lead in their newest homicide investigation. Noticing that it happened out in front of her ex-boyfriend's company, Roth Corp, Amy takes the case and ignores her reservations.

Looking through the items Amy collected from the murder scene, she finds a journal. While reading through it, she realizes that this is not just Mr. Whitney's writings, but actual evidence from this man accused of murdering Mark and Evelyn Roth back in 1989.

Joe works for a boss who treats his employees like slaves. Getting a job at Roth Corp. Oil & Gas seemed like a dream come true, but it has turned into a nightmare. Mark Roth is the CEO and has just hired a woman that Joe remembers very well. She caught his attention a few years back, and now his boss wants to conquer her. Joe must now save this woman before Mark makes her his own.

Enchanted Ménage

Everything happens in 3's, a murder, lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making, but will she survive when all three of them join together.

In this second book of the series, Amy uncovers information that certain people wanted to be kept hidden. She's learning more about herself and her family as well. Under the cover of darkness, Amy heads to Rochester, seeking refuge with her long-time friend, Beth Goodwin. People are after her, she is being stalked and her best friend has no idea that Amy's in serious trouble. Beth is just looking forward to spending time with her friend and has a very special birthday surprise planned for Amy.

We also learn about Beth's older brother Jacob Goodwin, and his college roommate Caleb. These two have all the ladies at Penn State wrapped around their fingers and knocking on their door. They are good friends, each has a past and neither one can be tamed.