WHEN WE MET

"BEEPBEEP... BEEPBEEP..."
As gulf held out hin hand in search of his phone to turn off the alarm..  after soo many years gulf had slept a peaceful sleep.
It was Saturday no classes no project works no plans was a great day to sleep more ... but his years of habit getting up early made him to wake up
It was 7 in the morning gulf got up and freshened himself and made a cup of coffee.. he then looked into the fridge to make something but the fridge was empty.. he forgot to buy groceries..
"Oh god !!! Have to walk to the stores...."
Wearing his jacket he came out if his room and locked it..
He was men coming in and out from a room which was just opposite to his room across the corridor..
"Somebody is moving in..."
He said to himself and went to buy some groceries.
After buying stuffs he was returning to his building.

On the other hand..  mew was shifting his stuffs to his new room... and was instructing everyone.. he saw last box he thought of carrying himself which had some papers and other things.. so he took the box and was Walking...

Both mew and gulf walking opposite to each other... they both collided at the building entrance and fell down...

"Who the hell is this??????..."
Mew said with anger first and suddenly lowered his voice... he saw a boy who was beautiful... the papers were floating in the air and coming down in a slow motion manner mew could only stare at the cute boy who is in front of him and say nothing.. one thing he can see was the boy was fuming in anger...

"What the hell are you doing... see what did you do... you wasted all my groceries..."
Gulf yelled back at him no seeing mew but he was just concentrating on bags.. in which egg were broken and tomato's smashed...
Mew wore a smile.. and said
"I am sorry... it was my fault I dint see you..."
And smiled again..

Gulf raised his head to see the person who did this..
His eyes got widen.. the smile he wore was breathtaking... his heart skip a beat.
Gulf could only see him as he never saw someone like him

"Its ok it's my fault I was lost in my own thoughts and dint saw you"

"No.. it my fault I can pay you.."

"Its ok not everything this broken"

Mew was not a shy person so he made his move..

"I am new in this building just shifting today in the 4th floor "

Gulf was a little shy because he never talk to strangers but suddenly he wanted to tell the person where he lives..

"Ohh... so you are the one who is shifting on my floor I saw it when I  came out this morning I live in 412..."

"Great I am shifting in 402...
By the way I am Mew suppasit and I am a writer "

Mew always have to fake it up about his job when he meets someone outside of his arena .

"I m Gulf kanawut final year business management major "

They both shook hands and collected all the papers and put in the box and head towards the elevator.
Reaching their floor they both gave a smile to each other and parted ways..

GULFS ROOM

Gulf came onto his room and locked it placing the groceries he thought for himself..

"What the hell was that..???
Why I found a guy so attractive ohhh god !!! Gulf wake up he is just smart that's all... just dont think about him... let's focus on something else..."
Gulf started muttering with himself...

MEW'S ROOM

The workers finished their shifting job and mew was unpacking everything and arranging his stuffs.. he kept his gun well hidden even though he is taking a break but he wanted his security too.. he knew some people can take revenge on him to kill their close ones...

Mew finally settled everything and was relaxing himself.. he took a beer can from the fridge and sat on the couch... the morning incident crossed his mind he thought of gulf
"GULF KANAWUT... interesting name.. "
He chuckled and noded his head with a smile..

THE NEXT MORNING

Mew and gulf both were morning people..  they get up early as their regular habit..

Despite of being a weekend gulf had no plans he didn't like to hang out with many people he like a private space.

He got up from his bed and was going through something in his phone.. suddenly gulf got call at early morning it was a unknown number ..

"Who is this calling me at this hour???" With a questioned expression he received the call..

"Hello"

"Hey gulf , this is Tar remember me..??"

"Oh..ya ofcourse everyone knows you at the university "

"Well I heard that you have been selected for the internship congratulations man..."

Gulf was shocked because Tar was the most popular guy with looks and intelligence and with all talent and center of attraction in every thing.. to get a call from him was bit shocking..

"Thankyou Tar..."
Gulf replied with a slight hesitation..

"Hey Do you if I say i am down at your building and can you come down to meet me.. sorry I dint inform you before I needed your help on some topic... "

Gulf eyes got widen he never invited anyone except mild..but it would be rude if he refuses Tar..

"Ok.. 5 min I will be there.."

Gulf started to get ready...

Mew was jogging in the park..  he always maintained himself very well with music he jogged about 10 km...
After finishing his jog he headed towards his building...

Suddenly,  he was shocked
He saw gulf laying down with hands on this stomach wincing in pain badly...

Mew ran towards gulf and pulled him over...  he saw gulf was punched hard in his face and was he was bleeding from edge of his lips.. he was half conscious. 

"Gulf..." mew patted gulf's cheek..to wake him up..
"Gulf ... Hoii gulf get up... gulf"

With Mew's strength he was easily able to carry gulf in his arms in a bridal style..

Mew took gulf to mew's room as gulf had to be treated his wounds..
Coming in his apartment he placed gulf very gently on the couch and went to take out the first aid kit..

Gulf was in pain as he was half conscious he was not able to speak a word he only saw a blurry face helping him.. he started to get more conciousness and become more stable...

As he opened his eyes completely he saw the ceiling above him.. he was sure that this was not his room..

Suddenly he saw mew's face and he turned to his right...
"Mew helped me...???" Gulf thought in his mind....
And without his knowledge he went unconscious...