WHAT'S WRONG!!

The doctor placed the reports on the desk and saw mew who was just sitting opposite in the room..

"Mew I highly recommend you to get the surgery done.. it may worsen..." said the doctor..

"Doc do you really think I dont want the surgery.. it's just the rate of risk is high.. what happens if I dont wake up... I cant see gulf.. doc ..." said mew as his voice cracked with teary eyes..

"Mew.. please... the symptoms are showing up.. if you dont tell gulf.. he will eventually come to know.."

"I dont know doc how to tell him.. he will blame himself for this.. but that's not true... it was because of me.. I was the one to put him in danger.."

"Mew.. relax and tell everything
to gulf before it's too late.. I know he can handle things better..."

"I will think about it.. thanks doc.."

"No problem... here is your prescription.. please make your decision fast.." saud the doctor

Mew noded and left the room..

AT GULF'S OFFICE

Gulf was on his desk working hard..

And it was about time fir the lunch.. and suddenly his phone vibrated.. it was fiz  he picked up the call..

"Hi fiz what's up."

"Hi gulf..  how are you?"

"I'm good and you...?"

"I am good too.. so are you free now?"

"Ya its almost lunch time.."

"How about having lunch with me and thong.. we are already down af your office.."

"Ohhh.. what a surprise.. I will be there down in 10 min.."

"Gulf..."

"Yes.. fiz..."

"Dont ask mew to come.. it's a secret lunch with three of us.."

"Okay.." and said gulf and hang up the phone..

"What's going on..? Why fiz said not to tell mew.., anyway let's have a lunch first" thought gulf.. and he went down where fiz and thong were waiting for him..

As gulf went down fiz and thong were already there.. gulf waved to them with a smile and hopped in the car..

At the restaurant they three were in a private room having their lunch..

Breaking the silence fiz asked gulf..

"So how is life gulf..?.is mew annoying..."

Gulf chuckled and said..

"Sometimes.. but he is always sweet..  I don't know why he always says yes to anything is say.. he is spoiling me too much.. "

Fiz smiled and exchanged glances with thong.. there was a awkwardness which was felt by fiz and thong and gulf was the one who was still not aware of what situation was going to be there in the future..

Fiz not looking a gulf
. And playing with fork on her plate asked gulf..

"Is mew okay???"

Gulf looked at her and thought why fiz is behave weird.. is something going on..

"Yes.. he is fine.. but fiz whybyou dint wanted to know mew that we are having lunch together..."
Asked gulf..

As fiz was silent..  thong spoke up..

"Gulf.. its nothing.. mew is busy all day .. so fiz meant to say is he okay at home.. ????"

"He is okay thong..." replied gulf..