CONSEQUENCES

BANG!!!!! BANG!!!!!!!

Two guns fired at a same time..
One was shot by mew and another by fiz...

Mew got his courage and shot chris down.. and fiz shot that shooter who was pointing gun at gulf....

After the the fire... mew was fuming with anger... with soo much anger that he would kill that bitch...

Mew packed his gun and connected to fiz and thong on call....

"Thong call that bitch and say that Mew suppasit is on his way to see her"

"But..."
"Mew..."

Before fiz and thong could reply mew cut all his connected lines...

"Thong we should call them... or else mew will kill them all... and all the plan we made against that bitch will be ruined..."

"Ya... I will do that..."

AT THE MEETING HALL

As chris was shot everyone was shocked and chris bodyguard ran towards him... to see what happened...

Gulf was shocked... he was shocked enough to utter nothing...  he could only watch and watch all the things happening around him.. everyone running around... the nurses with stretcher came and got chris away...

Gulf was terrified and shocked he dint knew what to do...

His first day was ruined like this...

He took his phone to open it but his hands  were shaking that he even cant enter the password... he was hyperventilating a bit...

All he wanted was mew to come and take him away... 

He took his phone and dailed to mew... he dint wanted to attend the office he just wanted mew to come and protect him from this hectic and fearing surroundings..

Gulf called mew...

"The number your are dailing to call... is not reachable please try again later...."

Mew phone was not reachable....
Gulf wanted to calm himself down.. and he went towards the washroom...

Mew reached the office of Victoria... he entered the floor and seeing some bodyguard attacking him...

Mew punched one hard enough not to get back and another to kick around his neck...

Another one with his head down and the desk to drag him.. down...and opned the cabin door...

Victoria was standing and his secretary besides her ..

Some bodyguards came from back... Victoria glared at them...and said...

"You guys are no use... he came beating up you all... you morons can do nothing now get out... only respected people can talk... right Mr. Suppasit..."

Mew balled his fingers in anger ... he was not able to control his anger...

He moved forward cocking his gun... and pointed a Victoria....

"Wohooo... Mr. Suppasit... calm down..  what did I do???"

"Dont you fucking dare to ask this question.... you knew about gulf....right...????"

Victoria just looked at him...with no reaction...

"Speak up or else I will shoot you right here and you can take this all to hell..."

"Well... I will tell you the truth then.. at first I dint know about gulf working here... a few days ago... he came to submit his papers... I was just passing by and saw him..."