DIFFICULTIES

7 AM IN THE MORNING

Gulf was getting ready... it was his important day.. his last seminar and then he will be graduated in 2 months.. he was getting his papers done checking his laptop twice and doing his hair and wearing formals...

He thought of having breakfast near university and will tell them to deliver to mew..

Gulf packed everything and opened the door to leave
When he opened the door he found mew standing in front of his and smiling wide...

"Good morning "

Gulf smiled and greeted mew.

"Well.. good morning.. but why are you so early..."

"I just wanted to wish to luck and tell you to have a great day.."

"Ok... thank you but you should rest mew "

"Ya I know but I get bored all the time and I wake up early so thought to come over your place"

"Ok..."

"I thought of having breakfast together ... I know a restaurant near your university it's good..."

Gulf looked at mew and chuckled..

"Ok.. then let's go or else I will be late "

"Ahh.. yes.."

Both were at the restaurant and having their breakfast..

"By the way gulf... when will your seminar be finished.. I will pick you up.."

Gulf looked at mew raising in one eye brow..

"So you want to pick me up.. but I can come on my own.. dont worry you take rest and have your medicines on time.."

"Come on gulf.. I am not a kid.."

"That's what I am saying mew.. I am not a kid I can walk back my own.."

"Ok then.. I will not pick you up.. "

Mew face got sullen..

"Dont pretend to be sulking... "

Gulf smiled..

"Do your best.."

Gulf smiled and noded to mew.

Both finished their breakfast and mew walked gulf till the gate of the university and waved him..

AT UNIVERSITY

As mew left gulf walked inside the campus.. suddenly a hand came over his shoulders to grab gulf... it was mild...

"Oiiii... my suit will be ruined"

"Tell me now"

Mild saw mew waving good bye to gulf he was sure that he is not just friend because mild knew everyone who gulf know except the new guy who came now..

"Tell you what???"

"About that guy ???"

"Which guy???"
Gulf was teasing mild he knew he will eventually end up telling mild about mew but he wanted to have some fun..

"You asshole gulf.. You know who am I talking about tell me now because I am gonna go crazy..???"

Gulf chuckled a bit

"Are you not hearing me???"

They both reached the seminar hall and gulf started to take out his papers and laptop..

"He is just a friend "

"Just friends doesn't wave like this"

Mild mimicked mew waving to gulf...